Thread: John's Slavery
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 06:47 PM   #198
Smile
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty_la View Post
Okay, i reaaally think the drug thing has been blown out of proportion here. There's no reason to lecture people who arn't going to read that anyway. hell, im surprised i read it. Like any author, daredaredare im sure apreciates sugestions. And that's all people are giving him. Their suggesting that he doesn't use drugs anymore because they feel it ruins the storyline. It's not because they have some kind of personal vendetta against him for writing it, they just feel that the story could do without it. Now wether darex3 wants to follow them is up to him, and we can all respect that.

P.s : I'm not someone asking for the drugs to be removed, this is just my opinion.

i agree. the drugs part was like 2 parts ago and from all the discussion's and arguments about it i doubt he could be bothered to put anymore in. i dont think its really good or bad, just nuteral to have them in.

Well, heres my advice to everyone. stop talking about this silly dispute over something that has been and gone now. (daredaredare, if you put them in again fair enough doesnt bother me, but please, save us all some breath (or typing) dont put them in again, i just cant be bothered to read all the posts about it)

oh and who ever put something along the lines of "its his story, let him write it" well done, i dont see why no-one else has seen it that way

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote