View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 11:37 PM   #1
striker3

Arrow Cousin Quandaries [Fiction]

I am a 16 year old male.

I sat in a circle with my cousin, Jenn, and her three friends, Ross, Katie, and Ali. Thud. Thud. My heart pounded as my anticipation grew. Jenn, my seemingly innocent cousin, now played the role of the ruthless dictator of the group. I chuckled to myself. This wasn't war. I waited for my dare. The four others whispered and chortled for several minutes of intense deliberation. Jenn, it seemed, was full of ideas. So far, the game had been of truths rather than dares. Had I been courageous, or foolish? Thud. Thud. My heartbeat quickened as a sudden silence echoed throughout the small cellar.

I breathed heavily. "What is it?"

"It's nothing really," said Jenn menicingly. "We'll start off with a simple one." The others giggled.

I have never felt so vulnerable; I was exposed. Thud. Thud.

"Just play a game of Guess Who," said Jenn simply.

"Guess Who?" I repeated.

"Yes." She suddenly got up and grabbed what appeared to be a scarf from the dresser drawer. She walked towards me and knelt down behind me. I felt my eyes being covered, and the scarf was tied tightly. "Now get up on your knees," she continued, "and open your mouth wide. You may want to get your tongue ready."

Before I could antipate what was about to happen, I felt hair prickle my face. Warm, moist skin touched my open mouth, but I gagged on the excess of hair. I heard Jenn's voice from nearby: "Lick. Harder. Faster." The taste was oddly alluring, and the sensations I felt were stimulating, yet my mind constantly wandered to the question of who I was pleasuring. The female began to mown, and I began to assume that it was indeed my cousin Jenn whom I was licking, sucking, and eating. The taste soured, and thankfully, it was over after a few minutes. Immediately, however, a second pussy was thrust into my mouth. It was larger, smoother, and softer. I felt more freedom to explore the boundaries my tongue could reach. The sounds around me intensified as the rest of the players began to moan and jeer. I felt more at ease, yet bothered that the pussy I was enjoying so much may in fact be my cousin's. As the female withdrew, I kept my mouth open for the tasting of the third pussy. I was startled with a sudden choking feeling. Laughter rang from around the room. Thud. Thud. What was going on? I was dumbfounded. I had no idea what a dick would feel like in my mouth, but I quickly found out. My head was being pushed by several hands. Back and forth I went. Faster. Thud. Thud. I gagged; I gasped for air. My stomach turned and twisted. I had never been so disgusted. This is wrong -- so wrong. I forced my mouth away from his cock. The hands on the back of my head tried to forced me towards it again but I resisted.

"You still have one more," came Jenn's voluptuous voice. I pictured my cousin standing over me with her juicy pussy nearing my face. My body tightened. I waited. Thud. Thud. I waited still. What were they doing? While the thought lingered in my head, I felt the final pussy against my face. I tasted the succulant juices and smooth skin. This was wet. This was nice. This was Jenn. Could it really be? I couldn't be so attracted to my own cousin. Could I? The feeling stopped.

"Now it's time to guess who," said Jenn calmly. "I really hope you're right." The others snickered. "For your sake."
striker3 is offline   Reply With Quote