Thread: Fiction: I dare you: Stuck at Camp
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 12:55 PM   #14
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
“O.K, take off your clothes down to your panties.” Said Heather as they started to look through the numerous mountains of clothes. As I reluctantly striped, a squeal of excitement came from Chloe. In her hands was a......
...pink corset and a plain black bra with flowers on it. I heard a gasp and a few chuckles from behind me a Chloe held up the bra.

“Is that the hairspray bra?” ask Laura. Chloe nodded with a cheshire cat like grin. While I was wondering what was so special about it, the girls turned me around told me to hold on to my bunk poll as they wrapped me in the foreign garment. Heather, the strongest of the group, pulled up the zipper behind me and then started to pull the corset tight.

“3, 2, 1, pull!” shouted the other girls as I tried to keep my breath. After a couple of pulls Heather tied off the strings and then Chloe slid the bra on me. It didn’t seem very special to me. The bra basically clung to my figure, and barely gave me a bust.

“So why is this bra called the hairspray bra? It’s not sticky or smells like it. Did you wash it or something?

“While everything that stays in the lost and found does get wash after a few days to prevent pest from nesting it them, that’s not why it’s called that. Ella said. A few years back we decided to put on a camp production of Hairspray. Sticking with the theme of it, the lead role of Edna was cast from the male actors. The problem was the stuffing of the bra for her never fit right. So instead...” She reached around until she found something on the bra. Immediately me bust started growing and growing. I almost fell over as I ended up with a plus-size women’s D cup breast.

“What is this?” I asked as I felt the solid gel making up my bust.

“Gel caps. There are about 50 of them stored in the back and you just need to press the release switch a few to mix in the bust area to create Hollywood magic. Don’t worry though, they dissolve by themselves over time. They let off this great smell like perfume so we don’t need to add any of that to you.

“Can we give him a facial now?” said Victoria eyeing her makeup box underneath Chloe’s bunk.

“Not to much ladies, he’ll- I me she’ll have to remove it before she goes to bed. We don’t what to leave smears all over her pillow, and I think this will have to be the last round before lights out” As Ella started to cover my lips in different flavors of lipstick asking what my favorite flavor was, Victoria put on some blush and Heather and Chloe messed with my hair, another round passed with what I thought was some light dare and truths. I did find out that Heather was really afraid of chickens though from my truth to her which surprised me. As the last to go I didn’t think it was going to be much worse than what I had already gotten in to, but I was wrong.

“I dare you to do any dare we ask until camp ends. All we have to do is start off “I dare you”.”

“O.K, but you can’t tell anyone else about that. I don’t want the entire camp taking advantage of that.” The girls were fine with this rule and they showed me how to clean my face off as we all got ready to for bed. I still had a B cup as Laura turned out the lights and went into her part of the cabin. The moon wasn’t quite full, but it was enough to shine some moonlight into the room. I struggled to go to sleep as I wasn’t use to sleeping with my extra weight. I passed in and out of it until I got settled into a semi comfortable position. I was dreaming about what I was going to tell my friends and family about what I did at camp, when I awoke.

I wondered why I had woken up, when I heard a sound. “Achoo” It was a tiny muffled sneeze. It must have been from the from amount of perfume that had come from my bra, now normal, but the smell still lingered. As my eye adjusted to the darkness and the moonlight, I was able to make out a few people sneaking out of the cabin with the last person taking a quick glance behind her. The moon light showed some of her face.I couldn’t make it out, but I was sure it wasn’t any of the girls. She slid out and closed the door without making a noise. I wasn’t sure what to make of the incident until the morning when I was awoken by Chloe’s scream...

Hope you enjoyed this next part. He may have been super made over, but we still have a lot to go.

*Author's note: I realized that a week wouldn't be long enough to fit the story, so he's going to be at came for 2 weeks, not 1. Thanks*
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 09-11-2013 at 04:04 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote