Thread: Non-Fiction: Assortment of stories.
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 04:12 PM   #11
conman

Jacks house was the sane house that I did the dares in the mini forest at. When we there I was expected to be included on the discussion of what dare to get Sam to do but jack and (let's call him dave) had already chosen the dares, we were going to do them together.

25. The twenty-fitih dare was for me and sam I strip each over one bit at a time. We had to have it so we were only wearing underwear trousers and a shirt. I went first. I lifted his shirt up over his head and took it off, he did the same to me, not too weird yet. I then had to unbutton his trousers, unzip his fly and pull down his trousers, he did the same to me, now it was getting weird. I was standing there in my briefs, sam in his boxers, then it was time. I went for the quick approach an yanked down his underwear to his ankles, he stood out I them and he stood there naked. He was about the same as me in length, not very much (about and inch maybe less). Jack and dave had seen me naked already but sam was new, so it was very funny to them. Sam then pulled down my undies, I stepped out of them and we were both now standing next to each other naked.

26. The twenty-sixth dare was we had to hold each others willies for a minute. This was bad. In turn we had to hold to others willy between our finger and thumb for a minute. I went first, it was an awkward minute, me and sam just looked in different directions and jack and dave were just laughing. It was then Sams turn. I felt weird having someone else touch my willy but it just tried to ignore it. After the minute was up jack and dave were laughing loads an me and sam felt very awkward.

27. The twenty-seventh dare was for us to put each others willies in our mouths for a minute. This one we tried to protest against but they just mentioned the forfeit and we decided to just do it. I knelt down and prepared to do it. Jack and dave decided that because we challenged their decision we would have to do it for a minute and a half, and for the last thirty seconds we would have to be moving our tongue around. We decided not to protest this so not to incur further punishment I put Sams willy in my mouth and the clock began. I had to have my lips touching his crotch so his entire willy was I my mouth. The I hit the minute mark, I just started to lick all around his willy, over exaggeratedly to make sure jack and dave knew I was doing it. Those last thirty seconds seemed to last forever but them they called time. It was now Sams turn. He kept down and put my willy in his mouth. Now this felt very weird. The he hit the one minute mark. The tongue thing was really weird and it felt really wrong but thirty seconds later we are done. Three dares down.
conman is offline   Reply With Quote