Thread: Non-Fiction: Assortment of stories.
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 03:36 PM   #10
conman

I had to then walk back to the house in this nappy and tight jean combination. There was a noticeable bulge that didn't look right where the nappy was. We we got back I knew that I would have to clean myself up, and so do my friends, they lead me into the back garden and picked up the hose. They then told me to strip down, I got down to the nappy and then prepared myself for the mess again. It was vile. They hide on me as quick as possible, on the highest setting so it kinda hurt especially when sprayed at a certain area. In a couple of minutes I was clean, they gave me a flannel to dry myself with then told me they would give me some clothes in a min. They came back with a vest and a pair of briefs.

24. The twenty-fourth dare was to put on the underwear and vest, have them sewed together and I would have the stitches cut at midday the next day. This I was worried about, it was a least twenty hours until then. But I had to agree, I was just kinda glad to be wearing clothes. One of my friends knew how to do stitching so he did that, and he did it properly. It took almost half am hour to do But by the time he finished it wouldn't have taken some force to rip the seeing apart. They had also gotten a smaller pair of undearwear that I should have been wearing and they pulled it up slightly so there was now way of slipping out of this thing. By the time we started heading to bed, seven hours later, I needed to pee. I was worried about wetting the bed so I ask I'd I could just pee quickly and they said I could, but I can't take of my undearwear, so I would have to pee myself. I then asked if I could wear one of the nappys (I really didn't want to wet the bed as I would have to tell my parents and I really didn't want to do that), they said I could but I would have to keep on the underwear for another two hours. I agreed. So in nappy and underwear I won't to sleep, and woke up not needing to pee. There was nothing I could really do so I kept on the nappy so I wouldn't be in just wet underwear. I woke up my friends and we went down to have breakfast. Fast foreword to two oclock. My friends were leavin in an hour and it was time to get out of the horriable combo. We were all sti in our pyjamas at the time. I take off my bottoms. I take off my nappy to reveal still damp and smellin of pee underwear. They cut me out and I run to the bathroom I per and wash my crotch. I come back into my room only wearing the vest and get dressed.

We didn't do any more dares that day but two of my friends, lets call them jack and sam, decide to arm wrestle, with a wager. The slide had to do five dares. Sam lost. We had already planned a sleepover at jacks I a couple of weeks so we decided to resolve them then.
conman is offline   Reply With Quote