Thread: Non-Fiction: Assortment of stories.
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 04:02 PM   #9
conman

The next set of dares took place at a sleep over we had at my house. Little had I known that my friends had been planning things.

20. The twentieth dare was to wear on of those dry nights things underneath some easily pulled down shorts and o be kegged in public. I donned the shorts and nappy and the shirt they had chosen for me ( one that just reached the top of my shorts) and we went out. We went to the nearby shops looked for where the crowd was biggest I stood innocently in their view and one of my friends kegged me. This was the most embarrassing one yet. Being naked is natural, being in one of these was weird. I had to do it again at the park which was even worse as there was more people there. They then demanded that I pee myself in the nappy at the park, which I did and they checked when we got back to my house.

When we got back I was allowed to take of the shorts and nappy and return to jeans. They kept the nappy for later. They then decided that they hadn't seen my willy enough.

21. The twenty-first dare was to spend the next hour naked. I had to my clothes off and spend the next hour without making any attempt to cover myself up. The first fifty minutes were alright as we spent them inside, but for the last ten they insisted that we play in the back garden. So we played football in the garden for ten minutes, me being naked.

After this they decided I had been naked long enough. They revealed that they had brought a onesie with them, but one that was slightly too small.

22. The twenty-second dare was to wear the onesie. This onesie was a little too small, I barely fit into it. Unfortunately the way it was and because of the tightness it looked like I had nothing in a certain area, not something I had realised until later. This would have been fine if we had decided to stay inside, but my friends wanted some snacks. They decided that they couldn't be bothered to leave the house so they sent me out to get some. With some money in hand, as this thing had no pockets, I made the ten minute journey through the park to the shops. When I got to the shops there were a couple I girls that I knew from my street. As I waited in line I saw they spotted me. They looked at my onesie and giggled, they then glanced down and giggled even harder. I quickly paid for my things and walked out of the shop.

When I got home they were laughing as they had just realised what my crouch looked like. After a while, still in the onesie they brought back the nappy from earlier and presented me with a question. Keep the onesie on and lose a dare or change and gain one. They told me we were going out again and that I would probably not want to be in the onesie. I decided to change and for once I made a good decision. I had to put back on the nappy and shirt from earlier and I was allowed to wear jeans, which wasn't best as you could see a slight bulge where the nappy was, and we headed to the park.

23. The twenty-third dare was to crap myself on the nappy at the park. They brought along a bag which I was to carry. When we got there I had to being pooing, which I managed to do successfully quickly. It sort of filled the nappy a bit at the back and there was a noticeable bulge at the back now, more than before. I thought it was over but I had to stay like this for 15 minutes. I had to run around and sit down for a while. By the time the 15 minutes were done the noticeable bulge had gone and I felt quite uncomfortable. I was then told to look in the bag. It contained a plastic bag, a new nappy and a pair of jeans. They told me I had to change into the new stuff and put the old stuff in the plastic bag. I went over to one of the corners but I was still visible if you were looking. I took off my shoes first and then my trousers. It hen that I could start to smell it. I then got out the new nappy and jeans, put the old jeans in the bag and prepared for the worst bit. I went for it fast and threw down the nappy, to reveal the mess. All off the inside of the nappy was covered in pop the same as all the skin covered by the nappy. It was vile. I half cursed and thanked that I didn't have to clean up here and started to put on new nappy. I had barley begun to lift my leg when the ball from the football match that was going rolled past me. I turned to see a couple of the players walking towards me, an It looked like they were realising that I was only wearing a shirt. In a fit of panic I put on the nappy as quick as I could, grabbed my stuff and ran for it. Unfortunate the closest way out required me to go past the players who had begun to walk to get their ball. As I ran past they saw what I was wearing and began to laugh and shout to their friends, he's wearing a nappy. I ran out of the park and into the street shock luckily was a cul-de-sac. I then tried to put on the jeans which I the realised were too small. I pulled them up with all my might, just about zipped up the fly and did the button, shoved the old nappy in the bag then saw my friends come walking round the corner. They then told that because I had not done the dare properly I had to have another dare added to the amount. I tried to protest this but they threatened with the forfeit.
conman is offline   Reply With Quote