View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 12:08 AM   #12
atilaus

Dude, hope you're ready for this... hahah. >: D

Ok, so you'll need syrup, flour, and zipties or something similar. Tuna fish (thanks to germanslaveboy for this idea), beans, and some laxatives.

Take the laxatives before starting the dare. Should be something similar to a 3-4 hour fast acting laxative.

Next, completely cover yourself waist up to your chin, around your neck as well, in the syrup/honey. Cover this with the flour also, making sure to put some in your pits.

Now, put on a shirt over this sticky mess... you'll be doomed to wear this torture-stickiness for the next 8 hours.

In your underwear, dump the beans and tuna fish. Should get nice and smelly soon. Put your pants back on over your underwear and make a belt of zipties around your pants and lock them in place. Make sure the zipties are the nice, big, long ones, and link them end-to-end to go around all the way.

Next, completely fill four socks with the syrup. Put one on each of your feet, then ziptie them around your ankles so they aren't sliding off anytime soon.

Then, slurp/squelch your way over to your chair, and sit down in it. Ziptie your two ankles together. You should have a knife or something in front of you to release yourself if needed.

Next, ball up your hands into fists and stick them in the remaining two socks of sticky doom... ziptie them around your wrists... and wait...

You can only release yourself after 4 hours have elapsed. PM me for a punishment if you try to release yourself before then.

limits: pain, public, bodily fluids

will do for punishments: webcam, dare slave, poop.

I will do any dare PMed to me.
atilaus is offline   Reply With Quote