View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 01:47 PM   #25
alpha_dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
I got a lemon and poked holes in it after giving it a good squeeze. I wrapped it in undies that I cam in but haven't washed.
I shoved the lemon in my mouth, the lemon juice squirting into my mouth. It was sour.
I bent over the tub to keep myself in a good position. I set the timer and began to smack my right buttcheek as hard as I could.
There were moments when it got to be too much. at 3:30 left, I got up and bent over in in front of the mirror and made sure I didn't leave one spot on my right buttcheek. I stopped and rubbed my right buttcheek a few times. It was going numb. And I couldn't have that. My nerves had to be awake to feel the pain and make me think of my actions harder.
With 1:30 left, I bent back over the tub and showed no mercy.
My hand was tired. So I grabbed the laptop to write this. I took the lemon out not too far into this because it was just too much. This entire time, my tongue has been tingling. I am not looking forward to shoving the lemon back in my mouth.
While writing this, I'm sitting on the hard surface of my bathroom. My right butt cheek is sitting on a bristle brush. It's been stinging and making my right cheek more sore.
Now I have to do the left cheek. My wetness is dripping down my leg. I am a dirty slut, and I deserve the next parts of this punishment.

Oh gawd, it hurts worse to sit down on the bristle brush. My arm is so sore and tired. My mouth is sore, tingling. and the sides of my mouth are stinging.
The spanking for the left buttcheek was worse than the right.
I was struggling as I stayed bent over the tub. Almost to tears. I was biting the lemon down so hard, that I almost gagged on lemon juice and my slobber. I was forced to make huge swallows of the sourness. It was horrible.
My ass is on fire and this bristle brush is digging deeply!

I knelled down in on my hard bathroom floor on 4 metal chopsticks. I spreed my legs out while facing the wall. I shoved the lemon in my mouth, this time it fit all the way. The sour juices were already leaking and my corners of my mouth were burning.
I grabbed the wooden spoon and set the timer to 5 mins. I went as hard as I could. It hurt so horribly. I bit down on the lemon again. I coughed, gagging, then forcing myself to swallow a mouth full of spit and lemon juice.

As soon as the five minute mark hit, I heard my front door. Roommate home early without saying anything! I jumped up so fast and closed the bathroom doors.
I'm just sitting here naked now finishing this up.
My left thigh is on fire!
Squirt some lemon juice in your eyes after all that just for the record.