View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 07:10 PM   #3
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

So let me get this straight... there will be a coffee subforum now ? And do we have to be 18 to be able to advertise there ? Better that we are, since, well, coffee... can be fairly addicting.

So personally, I like some black coffee, or with milk. I hardly ever switch. Coffee shouldn't be too sweet (not that I just like it rough, rather, one might say I like my coffees simple, not too elaborate). Although sometimes, late at night, it might be time for an Irish coffee. A tad stronger, a bit more special, with a dominant whisky taste. O, oh, the innuendo. This thread can become the basis of a whole new code language. 'Black coffee drinker (25/M) seeks milk bottle bringer (18-20/F/webcam needed)'. Up to the point where people will barge into chatrooms, and ask 'hey dudz whassup ne1 wanna cofeew sugra'... And we're back where we started.

Seriously, Hampers - very useful post. Now hopefully (and that is a sincere thought, not a cynical one) people read it before they just drop their bombshell (used Senseo pad ?) somewhere on the M/s thread.
mafiaka is offline   Reply With Quote