View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 12:21 PM   #21
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

IcanseetheLight,
Thank you for your punishment. I will do it perhaps this afternoon as long as I'm still home alone. (or the next time I really need it)

I wanted to mention that when you posted your first punishment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanseetheLight View Post
Put the soap into the water and get on your knees. Hold the bowl out in front of you, arms straight, parallel to the floor. Keep that position for 5 minutes. No dropping your arms, no cheating, if you have to stop before the 5 minutes are up, the five minutes start again, this time you will spend them spanking your ass hard instead.
Once your time is up, rub the towel on the soap bar until you have worked up a nice foam. Then use the towel to clean your mouth out, every nook and cranny, get it nice and shiny clean. Don't forget to soap up again occasionally.
When you think your mouth is sufficiently clean, sit down and write 200 times "My dirty mouth keeps getting me into trouble.". In your finest handwriting.
After your lines, you are done and may rinse your mouth.
Bonus points if you upload a picture of your lines so I can judge your performance and make sure you didn't mess up.
I had started this not too long when it was posted. I had gotten a big metal bowl that held 1 gallon of water. I didn't last too long. My arms have never been too strong.
Instead I had spent 5 minutes spanking my ass hard.
I then took the soap out of the water and lathered up the towel with the bar. I shoved the towel in my mouth and got every nook and cranny, gagging and drooling as I did.
I then sat down and began to write my lines in the best handwriting I could. "My dirty mouth keeps getting me into trouble."
However, I only made it to line...65? ---I was interrupted by a text from my bro telling me he was coming home early. So I had jumped up to pick up.
I kept the sheet for a while. Hidden.
But work was hectic at the time. I soon ripped up the sheet due to my paranoia of someone finding the sheet.
So I never finished. But got some of it done. I just never reported it.

---

I rarely answer pms with exceptions--
You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 08-30-2013 at 12:25 PM.
Tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote