View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 07:03 PM   #14
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wylex View Post
I figured I'd get one of my old dares out. It involves a lot of thing not in your likes/dislikes/limits, so I figured I've give you something to experiment with. It's not too extreme and it's fairly doable.

Take one pair of tight briefs or panties and slip them on. It doesn't matter what else you're wearing, Next I want you to wedgie yourself. not to the point of pleasure, wherever that stands for you, but to the point where you want to wedgie yourself more, or pick it out.

After that, I want you to make sure you're hydrated. Drink at least 8oz of water if you're not thirsty. If you are, double it and drink 16oz.

Moving on to exercise. Go work up a sweat. do whatever you want, but make sure to include at least 5 sets of 10 push-ups and 15 sets of 10 jumping-jacks(star jumps if you're not familiar)
Once you've worked up a sweat I want you to take of those briefs or panties and wipe all the sweat from your body with them, and use only the crotch to wipe up. Now I'll give you a choice. You can either put them back on with the crotch damp, (or soaked, I don't know how much you sweat) or you can wait for them to dry. There's a catch though. If you put them on while they're still wet, there's no punishment. if you chose to wait until they're dry, you have to masturbate until you cum, then wipe up whatever load in the same area where you wiped up (the crotch) and then rub it around. Make sure it spreads evenly. Now wait until they're dry them put them back on.

If you put the pair of briefs/panties on while the were still damp, then continue reading this. Now that you're all dry, you're reading to work up a little bit of a sweat. I hope you're horny by now. keep the pair of underwear on that you originally had, but you put on an additional four pairs of whatever you want. You should be wearing five pairs total. Rub until you orgasm..That's right, rub through the 5 pairs of underwear. It should take you a long time, since you're rubbing through 5 pairs and there's not a lot of direct stimulation getting through. Once you you're down, keep all five pairs for the rest of the day. If you did this at night, keep them on while you sleep and at least until 8AM the next day.
This is the end of the dare if you chose the segment. If you chose the other part, continue until the end of the post.

If your cum and sweated crusted briefs are dry, continue here. Since you spread the cum around, the crustiness shouldn't be too bad. if you didn't listen to instruction, too fucking bad. Moving on. Put the briefs/panties back on. With the briefs on, drink water until you feel full, then drink another 4oz.
DRINK SLOWLY. It'll take longer to feel full. Now do whatever you want, except remove the underwear or do anything that would cause you to cum. Wait until you feel the urge to piss. Once you've done this, I want you to go to the closest bathroom and just stand at the bowl Don't take off your underwear. Now you have two choices.
Option one comes with no additional punishment. Option two will come with a punishment, but you're not allowed to look at the punishment before between either option
1. You can step onto the toilet, with the lit open, seat up or down, again, your own choice, and with the erection. The piss should soak your underwear and start to either drip into the toilet or down your legs. Once you're done, clean up and masturbate until you cum.
This is the end of this branch of the dare. If you chose the other option, continue until the end of the post.

2. You can go into the bathub and piss there.
Piss with the underwear on. When you piss with the underwear on, stand up and piss so that the urine runs down your legs

Punishment! Don't look until you've chosen.
Spoiler:
You will squeeze the urine out of the panties briefs or panties then put them back on and wear them for another two hours.
I'm totally doing this one as soon as possible. I don't think that I'm able to do it tomorrow, but I will report back. Thanks for teh dare.

Likes: Semi or "accidental" public, moderate pain, pussy insertions, nipple play, orgasm control and denial, spanks, piss, anal.

Might do: Wedgies, kissing strangers, scat.

Limits: Ful Public, family, kids, animals, pics, video, audio, very long term dares.
Anything else should go.

I'm not looking to be a sub or a dom, don't ask please.

Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=191135
Denial Thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=197391
SexyNatalie is offline   Reply With Quote