View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 08:39 AM   #234
hypnosisguy

Send a message via Yahoo to hypnosisguy

As previously discussed, here is the link for the first hypno file related to this thread.

You listen to this at your own risk, and I am not responsible in any way for anything that happens as a result of listening to this file.

Men, you've been warned, this is not for you. If you are male, or male posing as a female I highly recommend you do not listen.

This file will enforce the cowgirl behavior as described in the original post of this thread. You will enjoy bondage, humiliation, pain, semi public, and masturbation The file is habit forming, and don't be surprised if you feel a little fuzzy after listening.

When you listen, do not have any distractions. You will lie down, close your eyes, and do NOTHING ELSE but listen. Listening while doing something like surfing or chatting is not hypnosis. You will treat it as if you are going to take a nap. Do nothing else. No multi tasking (I can't believe I have to say that, but unfortunately, the youth of our day seem to have it in their head they can do it all at once hehehe). Do not be surprised if there are no results on the first listen. Give it a few times before anything sinks in.

The file can be found here - http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/13489134/file.html

I do not recommend listening to the file on the web page... the media player on the page tends to crash which can lead to a not so good listening experience. I usually recommend headphones.

If ever you have concerns or need to have the effects of the file turned off, private message me and I will take it into consideration. If you're a male, I again warn you, do not listen. I will not be making any files for males either, so don't bother asking.

More to come soon. These take time to make. I will entertain requests as to which one to make next. I also do not care about peoples limits. If they are assuming this role, they are following the role of the breed they have chosen. Choose an animal within your limits if you're not comfortable with that breed's tasks.

Please post about your experiences or PM me with results. I'm usually more comfortable with making enslavement files, so making things specific to the thread is a little out of my usual zone.

Enjoy!
hypnosisguy is offline   Reply With Quote