View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 05:54 PM   #5
bunz

Send a message via Yahoo to bunz

Report:

It took me about 30 min to get ready. One problem being that my long rope had still many knots in it from my last net bondage.
I got naked and wrote "plaything" on my chest, then I applied the frogtie kneeling on my bed, facing the door and the windows alike. Instead of taping the vibe to my cock I took a condom, cut a little hole at the top and put the bullet through it. Then I put on the condom and kept it in place with a cockring. That way the vibe was pressed to the tip of my cock and getting soft wouldn't be a problem. So even after cumming I would be hard and the vibe perfectly in place. I put in my inear headphones with white noise running loudly, turned on the vibe on a low setting and cuffed myself behind my back.
For safety reasons I didn't wrap the key in ductape though.

I had set the timer to 30 minutes. So if I was to come during that time the vibe would just have kept on going and going driving me crazy. The thought of that horrified me a little. I got so horny just writing this thread and even more during the preparations. When I started the thought of the possibility that my flatmate might come in to check where that humming noise came from almost got me finished right at the start.
But I managed to get a grip and startet with a breathing exercise. As I got more concentrated on my breathing the white noise suddenly started to sound like a radio. It was as if you have noise in your radio but can barely hear a station playing. The song I thought to hear was "Chasing Cars" by Snowpatrol. Don't know how that got in there ^^
This phantom song threw off my concentration. Thoughts returned off me kneeling cuffed and tied on my bed reduced to my hard cock, a "plaything" as I got designated. Of course my focus returned to the vibrations buzzing through my thing. This returned focus on the stimulation made me feel as if the stimulation went up a notch. My heart almost stoped for a moment because my first thought to the vibration being stronger was, that someone must have used the control. I definetly was not able to hear, see or feel if someone sneeked up on me. It took my a few moments to realise that I only percieved an increased vibration.
The shock cooled me off a little. Since I felt like it was still in the beginning of my 30 minutes I returned to meditating and started receiting a mantra. This was very effective until my legs started to hurt severely. They went asleep from the position I was in. Therefor I decided to throw myself on the side to return the bloodflow to my legs.
So now I was lying there, pretty much helpless and my legs spread wide in the frogtie having completely lost track of time. All I could think about was, that someone might take advantage of me. Even though the possibility was very slim to none I could almost feel someone with his cock or strap on ready to shove it up my completely exposed butt. I was lost in my horny fantasy and now I only wanted to come. I concentrated on the Vibe but by now the constant vibration had numbed my penis so much I couldn't get off And since I was cuffed I couldn't stimulate me in any other way either

Luckily I didn't have to spend too much time in this agony of denial. My 30 min were up and the white noise faded away. I was happy to let myself free but right now I'm rather sad because I didn't cum at all

Thanks for the great dare!

likes: bondage, semipublic, electro, anal, drooling, JOI, spanking, dice dares (try new stuff)
punish/tease me: humiliation, heavy pain, eating cum, messy
limits: diapers/ageplay, wedgies, cbt, ice insertion, pee, scat, permanent, illegal, public/family/friends(social suicide)

My Toys

check out my blog

If it's not in my limits I'm willing to try it (or forgot it)
bunz is offline   Reply With Quote