Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 05:00 PM   #77
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Session One

Quote:
Originally Posted by BF
Slut, I want you to be on Skype tonight, exactly at 1.15 am. I want you to sit in a chair, in front of your computer, completely naked, legs spread. I want to see your private parts, so make sure they are well lit and perfectly shaved. I want you to be drunk and I want you to be horny, so have some beers and play with your pussy until I call you. It would not hurt if you had edged several times when I call you, and if you'd need to pee...
BF: Nice to see you, slut. Do you feel good?

Me: Yes, Sir, I do. I feel good whenever you are with me, Sir. Whenever you can spare some time ...

BF: Fine, fine... That's how I like my sluts. Always eager to please.... For this first session, I would like you to tell me about you. Start with describing your body...

Me: But you see me, Sir...

BF: Of course I see you, stupid. So what? I do not care. I want you to describe your body. Isn't that enough?

Me: Oh Sir, I'm sorry... I did not want to contradict you, Sir. Please, don't be angry... I appreciate that you are interested in me and I will be happy to tell you everything you want...

BF: That's what I expect from my slut! But listen – I want to hear the absolute truth. Do not withhold any information. Tell it like it is. I want to know the most embarrassing facts...

Me: I will not hesitate to bare my soul for you, Sir! I'm proud and honored that you are willing to listen to me... As you know, I turned 19 last spring. My height is 5 feet 7 inches (or 175cm). My weight is 124 pounds (or 56 kg). I buy clothes in size S, sometimes XS, but I know that sizes are different in the US. Here in Germany, S correlates to 36, but I found on the net that 36 correlates to 6 in the US...

BF: Yes, yes, yes, I do not want to know about that drivel... Go on...

Me: Sir, as you can easily see I'm a blonde. My hair is medium length and I love to wear it in a ponytail. My eyes are blue and I have freckles and a pointed nose. I'm skinny, with long legs, lean hips, and small tits. My bra is an A cup, if I wear a bra. I have no hour-glass figure, Sir, that's for sure. But I have nice perky nipples. Some say I look like a boy. But that's not true. I have a pussy and I can insert quite a lot of my fingers...

BF: That's true. I have seen it. Impressive. Please do it now. We all would love to see it ...

Me: You are so kind, Sir. Here we go... Mmmmm... I'm quite wet, Sir! Ohhh my... I'm in! Do you like what you see?

BF: Tell me more, stupid!

Me: I depilate my legs and my arms and I shave my pubes and my armpits. There's no hair below my neck. I do not think I'm a beauty, but I know that there are people who like my body, and I'm one of those... I like to show off. I like to dress sexy. I love to be restricted to wear only the minimum amount of clothes that is appropriate for a given situation. Just what is needed to not offend other people. I mostly go without a bra (no tits, no bra!) and I love to wear skimpy thongs under short skirts or short dresses. And sometimes I do not even wear panties.

BF: Good, good, slut. That's fine.... Get it on. Tell me about your likes. And about your dislikes....

Me: You know that I'm a slut, Sir. I can be made to do anything. I want to be your toy. I want to be offered to other people. I want to be humiliated. There are no limits, Sir! I want to be forced to do things I normally would not do. I love to be challenged. I'm kind of an adrenaline junkie....

BF: Go on, slut. Spill it out....

Me: I live in a small apartment on the top floor of an old building, dating back to the beginning of the last century, and as my parents help me out I have the privilege of a roof terrace, overlooking a neighborhood of lower buildings. I can get naked on my roof terrace without being seen...

BF: You do?

Me: I like being naked. It feels good. I come from a naturist family, I have seen my parents naked from childhood and I have been naked with them as well. They took me to naturist beaches when I was young and I'm still going there whenever I have the opportunity. I even have been to a naturist hotel, where you stay naked all day, not only on the beach but also in the hotel. Only for dinner you have to put on clothes. I liked it, it was cool to walk naked from your room directly to the beach....

BF: Did it turn you on?

Me: It did, Sir. I love to be aroused. And I'm aroused often. I see to it whenever I can. Do you think I'm lewd, Sir?

BF: You definitely are a slut!

Me: OMG! You really think so?

BF: I think so. And I like it. You should be proud of it....

Me: Hmmmm... Whenever I'm aroused, I either masturbate or I have sex. Masturbating is easier, so I have sex occasionally and I masturbate often. Most of the time I masturbate to the edge and stop without having an orgasm. I like to be horny, I want to be denied. I love it when my horniness accumulates until I can't stand it any longer and I know I will explode every second. I masturbate using my fingers. I'd love to use toys, but so far I have not dared to buy some.... I have been thinking about a nice vibrating dildo, and a bullet vibe with a remote control, and maybe a butterfly vibe...

BF: Okay... I will think about it... What happens when you do cum?

Me: I'm not very loud when I masturbate, Sir, but I moan when I'm fucked. It is nice to give (and receive) audio feedback :-)

BF: I would love to have some audio feedback right now. So please – make you cum. Rub your clit. Squeeze your nipples. Masturbate. And moan loudly...

Me: Oh Master, you are so generous.... You really want me to cum?

BF: Yes, I do, slut. But go on, tell me: When did you start having sex?

Me: I started playing with my pussy quite early, but I can't tell you when I masturbated for the first time or when I had my first orgasm. I gave my first blowjob when I was 13, it was a friend from school and I did not make him cum. I made up for this a few weeks later, with another, older guy. He knew what he wanted. I had the first real sex with a boy when I was 15 and with a girl when I was 16. Ohhhhhh... My God... Soooo hot....Pleeeze, Sir!

BF: That's fine. Go on. But do not dare to cum without my permission!

Me: Up until now I did not have a "long term" boyfriend (or girlfriend) – long term meaning longer than half a year. All my "affairs" have been very short lived, weeks rather than months. But when I was young, I had my fair share of spontaneous sex and one night stands. Sir, I cant hold it any longer. Pleeeeeze, let me cum!

BF: No. Not yet. Go on...

Me: Oh my God.... Ok... Nowadays, there are extended periods of not having sex with either a boy or a girl. Mmmmmm... I discovered the BDSM thing when I started to browse the net about one year ago. Ouch... When I was 18, finally old enough for the darker sides of sex... Eeeeeeck...

BF: Okay – that's enough, now you may cum....
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote