View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 04:08 PM   #5
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Part II: Blackmail

The bell rang.

"I--I have a meeting!!"

I shifted to the side as Ms. Thompson skirted around me and made a break for the door. It was time for me to go as well. I lumbered across the classroom after her. Next class was English. Then Independent Study. Ms. Thompson had a penis. A penis. A fucking penis.

I could feel the blood drain from my head. Who'd have thought she was packing in that tiny body of hers? No matter what, I just had to tell someone. Nessa? Beth? I sighed. I kind of wanted to see it again...

Come to think of it, I still could'a fucked her, I mused. I've never screwed a trans girl before...

My head was riddled with curiosity as I somehow made it through the mid-class traffic and sank down into my seat in Mr. What's-his-face's class. Who gave a fuck, anyway? Ms. Thompson had a fucking dick!!

The girls around me chattered loudly. The English teacher was one who'd long ago come to terms with our behavior. He sat at the front of the room, legs crossed, a cig pinched between his fingers. With a long drag and a puff of smoke, he shot a glare towards the door.

"You're late," he barked at Beth, who'd just tried creeping in unnoticed.

"Damn," Beth hissed.

She slunk to a seat next to me where she dumped a girl out of the occupied chair. The girl stood up and sneered at Beth, who glared at her with a ferocity that even I wouldn't dare touch. With at least half a brain to gauge the situation, the girl's shoulders dropped and she backed down, quickly retreating to the back of the classroom.

"Damn Mr. Lovett's such a hardass," Beth sighed. "I'll have to negotiate with him later."

"Beth," I spoke up, "You know what you were saying earlier about dickgirls?"

Beth laughed. "It's impossible and you know it - trans girls aren't allowed at St. Maria."

"But what if I saw one?"

Beth's jaw dropped to her desk and she leaned into me, keeping her voice at barely above a whisper. "No way? Who? Who?!"

"Ms. Thompson. She has a dick, Beth."

"No fucking way!" Beth patted me on the shoulder. "You totally bedded that prude?! No wonder you've been weird all week! PMS my ass!"

"I didn't fuck her, but I did manage to see her hardon before class. She's totally a trans."

"Oh my god!" Beth squealed with excitement. "I want to see! You have to show me!"

"Well, I--"

"Alice Jeanette Santos?" A body loomed over me and as I whipped around see, I realized it was just Mr. Lovett. He handed me a pink note, the kind our teachers usually wrote detention notices on. "This came for you from your homeroom teacher."

Beth snickered. "Bitch, if you actually assaulted her, I wouldn't doubt that's a notice for expulsion!"

As Mr. Lovett returned to his lazy post, I unfolded the note and read its contents.

You and I need to discuss what you saw. Return to my classroom after school.

I shook my head. "She wants to talk to me."

"Sweet!" Beth hooted. "Take me with you!"

"Why should I?" I clicked my tongue at her.

"Aw, c'mon, please?"

I sighed. Why did I ever tell Beth anything?

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 08-17-2013 at 04:18 PM.
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote