View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 12:53 PM   #4
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

A scream. I silenced it with a hand clapped over her face before it could ever leave her pretty, pink lips. She clawed at my arm, leaving red welts in the wake of her manicured nails.

I laughed. "What are you going to do? Scream for help? Do you think anyone here gives a shit?" I released her mouth only to steal a kiss, swiping my tongue over the roof of her mouth and pausing to rendezvous with her tongue.
"Don't you know why we get away with so much shit here? All the staff lower their heads and pretend not to notice, lest any one of them falls victim."

But, seeing as Ms. Thompson simply wouldn't listen to reason, my hand was back over her mouth. "You'll just be another mouth for 'em to bribe."

Ms. Thompson continued to put up a fight, beating at my arm with her free hand and scratching at my face. I winced, but somehow, it felt good. I thought back to all the times I hid in the bathroom, wishing it was her pussy I was violating--wishing she would violate me. Thinking about her slender fingers, her tight waist, her small perky breasts, and what might be hiding beneath that plain gray skirt...

Good. Struggle. I began to scare even myself. If there was one crime I'd never committed, it was rape. All I could think was how much I craved to touch her, to know what she felt like...

It didn't even matter to me anymore. I removed my hand from her mouth, expecting her to scream right away as I shoved at her chest and pinned her to the wall, hiking up her skirt for a peek...

But a scream never came. Before I knew it, the tears of my innocent teacher were running down my hand as she broke into sobs.
"Please..." she cried, "If--if you were to see it I'd be so embarrassed that I could die..."

At first I couldn't for the life of me understand what she was going on about, but soon, as my hand began to venture mindlessly down her cherry print panties, all was too late as I quickly came to understand Ms. Thompson's secret.

Slowly, I removed my hand, yet her panties continued to stretch over a mass that protruded from between her legs. Ms. Thompson continued to sob, squeezing her thighs together as a semi erection threatened the fabric.

"Whoa..." I stood, mouth agape at the revelation set before me. "You're a...a..."

Still, even then, I wouldn't have dreamed of how important that piece of information would be in the future destruction of sweet Ms. Thompson's character.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 08-17-2013 at 12:58 PM.
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote