View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 12:20 AM   #191
AlterEgo

Swatch

Don't think that I forgot about rest of you :P - just stupid limit of links/emoticons/pictures/etc.

cowgirl must enjoy bondage/ humiliation/ pain/ semi public/ masturbation
Cowgirl:
Let's concentrate on that udders you've got. Put a clippers on your nipples and/or clit. Put yourself in this
Spoiler:
postimg.org/image/71djntolt/
and this
Spoiler:
postimg.org/image/qzyvjek57/
. Get dressed and go out. While walking stop from time to time to moo around here and there. If you'll find yourself in place that absolutely nobody can see you - strip down below and spray perfume on your clit - you can rub it and come mooing or you can get back if that's uncomfortable for you and come in your home/house - 5 edges and you can come - remember about loud mooooooo

pussycat must enjoy public/ masturbation/ piss/ bondage/ anal
Pussycat:
Kitty, kitty - oh you furry one... Put yourself in this
Spoiler:
and this
Spoiler:
. Drink two cups of water. Put cucumber - first cut it in half - (that part should be about two inches thick, 3-4 inches long) in your furry butt. Get dressed and go out (about 20 minutes walk). You purr from time to time. Get somewhere where nobody will see you, but still in public. Take a piss while meowing loud. After that trip come back home and undress - you can take out the cucumber from your butt. Put there as many carrots as you can take. Lay on the floor and rub your pussy like you found catnip meowing loud. You can come.

barn rat must enjoy messy/ piss/ wedgie/ crossdressing/ masturbation
Rat...
Wedgie for you right know. Feel trapped? Then run... on your four. Your house is your barn. Find yourself some water. You feel soooo thirsty - find water and drink it from the bowl. Find something to eat... Any chocolate maybe? Smear it all over your body. Put in your pussy as many carrots as you comfortable with. Try to search for more chocolate on your four legs. Find more and eat it. Go to bathroom and crouch in your tub - fuck with currots while rubbing your pussy. Edge. Repeat but now you piss while masturbating. Come.

duckling must enjoy watersports/ bondage/ private humiliation/ anal
Duckling:
Drink 2 cups of water. Put yourself in this
Spoiler:
and this
Spoiler:
. You want to get to the pond? We're getting there First try to put ass many carrots as you might feel comfortable in both your holes. After that try to fit extra one in your sweet anus. While having carrot time write on your body - "I'm a little duck - quack, quack". While quacking anf fighting with those carrots try to get to the bathroom. Put as many water as you can (depends on having tub or just shower) in your tub. While the water is pouring - sit on the toilet and keeeping those carrots with your hands from falling out - take a piss. Then still bound and filled with carrots - get to the tub. Fuck with carrots underwater. Edge twice and you can come quacking like a real duckling.

goat must enjoy wedgies/ some anal/ humiliation/ orgasm denial
Goat:
Bleat... loud and often. Write on your on one of your thighs"I'm a slutty goat!" and on the second: "I bleat when I fuck". Put as many carrots up your butthole as it's possible. Try to keeping them from falling out by wearing the tightest pants you have and walk on your four for 30 minutes. After each 10 minutes - edge bleating and walk some more. Try not to lose those carrots. If you lose some - then take out all and put them there once again one by one. Get on your bad or something higher than floor. Put your ass high and shit out those carrots while bleating and rubbing your pussy till you come.

mule must enjoy pain/ anal/ semi-public/ mild to moderate genital torture/ masturbation
Mule:
Smack your pussy 10 times with hand bray after each two. Take one carrot and impale yourself with it. Hurts? It should you can bray loud and edge. Lick your hand and smack your pussy 20 times after each two - bray. Remove carrot and take another one - now shove two carrots up your ass. Fiercely. Edge. With wet wooden spoon smack your pussy 30 times (as usual - bray for each two smacks). Take two carrots out and get another one - those 3 carrots lubricate with toothpaste. Shove it deep in your ass and while it hurts - edge once. After that you can come (with those carrots til the end) braying loudly.

ostrich must enjoy spanking/ public/ breast play/ anal/ messy
Ostrich:
Look for inspiration:
Spoiler:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqemCmSCuhs
. Undress and spank yourself with wooden spoon - 20 times each buttock and 10 for each breast. Now take your hairbrush - 20 smacks on each buttock 5 on each breast. Same wooden spoon put in your ass. Fuck 30 times your butt while laying on your titties on the floor. Put there as many carrots as you can take (remember - only ass). Try to force there one more for me. Try to sit with them up your ass and rub some chocolate in your breasts. You can lick a little. Go to window - remember those ostriches from that movie? Open the window and try to look like one. You can shit those carrots out - still standing near the window. Put some chocolate in your ass. Now put pealed banana. Close the window. Put another pealed banana if you can. Now lay on your titties and spank your butt with wooden spoon 30 times each buttock and with hairbrush: 30 smacks for each buttock. Rub your pussy til you come.

I put a lot of thought in those dares and I hope you'll like them... Remember about those proofs/reports though

to humiliate, being master, hidden public, anal, anal stretching, role-playing
masturbation, pics (18+), mild pain
pee, nipples, body drawing,
scat, animals, friends/family, public, permanent, severe pain, needles, blood, wedgies, crossdress, diapers, cam (18+)
AlterEgo is offline   Reply With Quote