View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 12:19 AM   #190
AlterEgo

Swatch

Okay,

So we're on the farm so let's keep that "ol' McDonald had a farm" style. Also so many women and so little dares?
For each and every one of you I have a dare. Just general rules:
You're all pretty farm animals - just like roses and snow patels - each different from another and each full of its own individual and ephemeric beauty and besides dares you should be treated with respect, so if I in some way my dare collide with your limits - just PM me what is wrong and we can fix that . I promise that I'd be elastic with dares, but I'd like to see some proofs of my dares getting done - if you have limit on photos and won't send them via snapchat/kik or post it on kinktalk in private album - that's okay - but when that happen I want to read detailed report about what/how/when you're feeling during each steps of my dares. If some instructions collide with instructions of your masters/other dares - write pm to me to change that or ignore it (ie. "you can come" instructions).

Spoiler:
my kik/snapchat: alterego26

cow must enjoy breast play/ semi public/ masturbation/ and some humiliation/ also some anal
Cows:
For a breast - draw a mayflowers around your nipples and get cucumber - cut it in half - (that part should be about two inches thick, 3-4 inches long) put it in your bicolour butt (if it's against your limits - put it in your pussy if again(?!?!?!) against your limits - just put it in your mouth), dress up and walk three times around a house making that funny "mooo" noise in each and every one room (if you live with people/parents/whoever - you can make it really quiet and it'll still count). After that you choose the most weird place - go there and with your udders with flowers on them breathing the fresh air from the farm - lay down on your naked breasts and with butt up and rub your pussy til you come mooing. Now take that cucumber out - you can throw it away or just eat it cause food shouldn't be wasted on a farm.

sheep must enjoy insertion/ spanking/ public/ and messy/ breast play
Sheep:
For a good start - spank yourself (40 times each buttock - bleat with each spank) with wooden spoon. After that take as many carrots as you feel comfortable with (and add 2 extra for me) and put them in you holes - you sheep are dirty animals and should had plugs put in your holes so you won't do anything messy on you trail. After that - spank yourself 40 times each buttock (bleat with each spank) and put up your pants. Dress (you can take out some carrots just living one in your furry butt and one in your pussy) and go out - 5 minutes or if you want some greener grass - go for 15 minutes walk. Go back - it's time to clean that fleece - go to bathroom (take wooden spoon with you) - undress and lay on your back and push those carrots with your muscles on yourself. 30 spanks on each buttock and 20 on each breast while rubbing your pussy - bleat with each spank - you can come.

piggys must enjoy messy/ public/ crossdressing/ humiliation/ piss
Pig:
Oh piggy, piggy - you're dirty once again? I don't know what to do with you. Come on - we must take you away from other animals so your filth will stay on you and nobody else. Drink 2 cups of water. Take some chocolate (I bet that every gal on this farm want to be piggy now). Put two rows in your mouth, one row in your ass, I'd say one in your pussy but that could mess up with your flora down there so I'm not recommending this. As you feel chocolate melting in your arse put one row on each of your breasts and melt it with your arms. You should look dirty now. If you want to be true pig you should now open window and dirty as a... pig make "oink, oink" to the world. Now when everybody know that you're pig - go to bathroom, lay on you back in your tub and piss over you - yu can lick it now or you could do this earlier .. Now rub your pink pussy till you come. Now come once again. And again. And Again... and once more. (5 times)

chicken must enjoy humiliation/ some pain/ anal/ masturbation/ hidden public
Chicken:
How can one humiliate creature like chicken... the best thing is to shove metal stick up their ass and put in on the oven... but I won't let you get killed . Find cucumber (that thing should be about 2-3 inches thick, 6-9 inches long) Shove it up your ass - fast and brutal. Now put it out. Lube it with toothpaste. Shove it once again. put it out. Fuck yourself with it 20 times. Cluck rubbing your pussy. Put some little tomatoes up your ass till you can't fill yourself with more. Put out some - shove cucumber once again smashing some of them. Cluck more and rub your pussy till you come. Smack yourself in each cheek 4 times. Cluck, shove, rub - you've got the idea - til you can't do it more.

to humiliate, being master, hidden public, anal, anal stretching, role-playing
masturbation, pics (18+), mild pain
pee, nipples, body drawing,
scat, animals, friends/family, public, permanent, severe pain, needles, blood, wedgies, crossdress, diapers, cam (18+)
AlterEgo is offline   Reply With Quote