Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #117
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

I told Kelly, our waitress, to bring us any drink she wanted but also to bring an extra large drink too.

Everyone found a seat in the room, looking around and snacking on the treats on the table.

As I leaned back, I noticed that April was looking at Benji expectingly. He stared back at her for a moment before looking at Caroline to see that her clothes were already off. He jumped up and pulled his own down.

The waitress then came in, setting all of the drinks on the table. Kelly looked at me, as if asking where to put the extra drink.

I took the drink from her and then set it down in front of Caroline. Drink this and the other before we leave here. I told her. Caroline nodded before picking up one and starting on it.

As everyone took their orders, I noticed that April was staring at Benji’s stiff rod. She wasn’t being obvious about it but I could tell.

I leaned over to April and whispered in her ear. If you want him, go ahead and take him. He’s yours.

A smile came across April’s lips as she leaned over, taking the keys to the table from the Benji.

Get on the table slave. She said in a commanding voice. Everyone’s eyes went to the two of them as Benji laid down on the table.

April then looked up at the waitress. Help me lock him up like you were. The waitress nodded and helped April put the restraints on Benji’s wrists and ankles.

As April got on top of Benji, the waitress’ eyes were stuck on the two, I waved her over to me before whispering in her ear. Go put the orders in and then you can come back to watch. The waitress nodded and then left once again.

When I turned to look back, April already had her dress and her panties off. From here I could see that her pussy was glistening. April slid onto Benji’s thick cock with a loud moan. Once she began to ride him, Benji groaned. April grabbed his face. Don’t you dare cum slave. April warned him.

I then felt Caroline’s hand on my crotch. I looked over at her and nodded. She then pulled my hard on out and began to run her hands up and down my shaft as she watched the two.

I then looked down at the others. Kate was sitting next to Caroline. Her dress was already up and her hand was down her panties. She was rubbing herself as she slipped her fingers into Caroline’s pussy.

Ashley was also finger fucking herself as she watched the two on the table. Lyndsay on the other hand was getting up, looking like she was about to join in. I reached over and pushed her back into her seat. I remembered that April’s fantasy and didn’t want to interrupt it. I shook my head to Lyndsay, she pouted. I gave her a sharp look and she then folded her arms, just watching the two before slowly shoving her fingers down her panties too.

I then looked back at April and Benji. April was now riding Benji as fast as she could. Both of her hands were on his chest. She then let out a huge moan as her back arched. Suddenly she got off of his cock, and shoved her pussy into Benji’s face.

Benji reached up and began to eat his master out. April looked down at Benji’s hard, seeing pre cum on him. She then reached over and slapped his cock hard, making sure that he wasn’t going to disobey her. Benji let out a huge groan before eating April out again.

April closed her eyes as she cummed onto her slave’s face. She moaned out before slowly slipping off of him.

Kelly then walked into the room with our food. I turned to Caroline and told her to put my cock away. She then pushed it back into my pants.

I then turned to the rest of them. Time to eat everyone. Stop touching yourselves or we’ll be late. Everyone then removed their hands and took the food from Kelly.

April removed Benji from the restraints and had him sit down besides her and eat. She reached over, taking a piece of food from Benji’s face, wiping cum on it. April then shoved it into his mouth, making him eat it.

He smiled over at April as he ate, enjoying being dominated by her.

Kate couldn’t help but speak up. That was amazing April.

April smiled over at her. Thanks.

Everyone then finished up their food quickly. Once we finished, I told Caroline to put her clothes back on. April and Benji did the same before we headed back to the car and to Ashley’s surprise.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote