Thread: [FICTION] Michael's New Family
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 11:42 PM   #5
nude.for.life

I'll do two parts consecutively because of the long wait.

Chapter 4
“What the hell?!” Michael yelled, “When did you take that?”
“Oh, not too long ago,” Brooke replied deviously
“Delete it.”
“No”
“Yes!”
“No!” Brooke yelled at the top of her voice, “Not unless you become our dare slave.”
“And if I say no?”
“Then I text this photo to all of my contacts.”

Michael was spent. He had nowhere to go except to agree. So he did.

It was now later in the day, around 4 o’clock. Rachel came over to Brooke and whispered in her ear for what seemed like a long time. “Definitely,” Brooke concluded

“Get dressed everyone, we’re going out soon.”

Once everyone, including Michael, were dressed again, Rachel texted Mrs. Jones to ask for permission in going to the mall. While all this was going on, Michael had hundreds of thoughts race through his head. Was he going to be publically humiliated? Naked in public? Forced to do sexual things? Might this be fun?

Rachel soon received confirmation that they could go to the mall, so they walked there.

When they arrived they started to browse a few shops which Michael had no interest in. They then went into a store that sold both girls and guys clothes. The girls started browsing the aisles as Michael waited. Brooke looked up at him, smiled surreptitiously and grabbed the other girls, dragging them over to the boys section.

The woman behind the counter looked confused but she just kept reading her newspaper. Brooke and Lauren held up a few pairs of pants and shirts as if suggesting them to Michael. He shook his head each time.

“Come here,” Brooke randomly blurted out.

Michael walked over feeling nervous and slightly uncomfortable.

“As our new dare slave, you will be doing some dares here at the mall today.” Brooke said
“Seriously?” Michael said complaining
“Yeah, for your first dare, you must go into this change room here, strip completely naked come out then go back in and try on these jeans.”
“No way, that’s not cool.”
“You really want those photos to be released to the world don’t you?” Brooke said teasingly
“Fine, I’ll do it.”

Michael snatched the jeans from her and entered the change room. Once he was naked, he stuck his head out of the curtain looking to see only the three girls there before him. The counter lady was engulfed in her newspaper. He stepped out and then when the counter lady put her head up he quickly ducked back inside. He then changed back into his regular clothes with the trade of his shorts for the jeans he was asked to try. He stepped out and the girls nodded and then turned away.

When Michael was changed back to his regular clothes he walked up to Brooke and asked if it was all over yet.

“This is just the beginning, silly.”

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life