Thread: [FICTION] Michael's New Family
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 12:02 AM   #2
nude.for.life

2nd Part. This is where my story will completely differ from vafancuolo13's story.

"Oh crap, sorry"
"It's fine, really." replied Brooke

After playing for a few more minutes they all decided to get out and dry off. Michael dried off, still feeling slightly embarrassed but amazed that she had taken it so well. He went upstairs, changed into his regular clothes and came back down to watch TV with the girls. He wasn't so entertained by Disney Channel but he wasn't going to argue with them.

"Okay kiddos" announced Mr. Jones. "We're off to dinner. I expect you all to be asleep by the time we get back"
"When will you be back?" asked Lauren
"Around 11.30" replied Mrs Jones.
"Okay."

They stayed awake for another hour or so and when the clock struck 9.15pm, Michael told the girls that he was going to hit the sack. When Michael got to his room he stripped down once again and got into his pyjamas. He pulled out a book from his still unpacked suitcase and started to read.

When Michael was about half way through the chapter he was on, he heard the girls almost running up the stairs. He had no idea what they were doing but hopefully they were going to bed because the noise of the loudly blaring TV had stopped. The door slammed behind the girls, Michael ignored it and kept reading.

When he finished the chapter he put it down on his bedside table and switched off the light. His new bed was very comfortable but his pyjamas annoyed him. He removed his pyjama top and started to doze off.

Thump! Thump! Michael woke up startled. His clock only read 10pm so he hadn't been asleep long. He heard the sound of distorted music through is wall but the thumping on that same wall had startled him. He went to check on what was happening.

When he knocked on the door, the blaring music's volume went way down and he heard various whispers before Rachel opened the door.

"Oh hey Mike" she said, "didn't know you were still up"
"Yeah, I was just reading." he replied, "What are you guys doing?"
"Just stuffing around. We'll go to sleep soon."
"Okay." he replied questioningly. "I'll see you tomorrow I guess."
"Yeah"

What was that all about? Michael wondered. He soon got back to sleep and woke to the sound of his alarm clock buzzing because it was 7pm.

What was to come in this day?

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life