View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 02:07 AM   #3
wantsamaster

Female

The door creaked open with a swift motion. I stood, facing my new mistress. She was stunning with long curly red locks, dazzling green eyes and curves that made me savor every moment i had my eyes on her. She made my C-sizes-breasts and mildly-curved body look scrawny compared to her. I looked her in the eyes and started talking.

"M-m-mistress? Mistress Kate? I'm Jessica...W-w-we talked online."

She looked me up and down slowly, causing my skin to tingle before she replied and a low, dangerously sexy voice, making my hair stand on end. She stated the obvious.

"Hmm. 16 years of age, mildly curvy, c-sized tits, brown hair, blue eyes, short, good legs-"
She paused to look at them for what seemed like forever. I decided to do her a favour and started to slowly spread them out as a stood in the door. The cold morning air nipped ad my wet, exposed pussy and I held my ass to stop the marbles falling out. I stopped when my legs were quite wide, and bit my lip before looking back up at her. She responded with a sexy smile and continued.
"Obedient, confident, just my type." she paused again. "I assume you're the new slave? You described yourself well, by what I've seen." I nodded, trying to stay confident while she continued to look me up and down.
wantsamaster is offline   Reply With Quote