View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 06:34 PM   #96
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Generally, I'm not embarrassed about the things that turn me on or, rather, if I am, it's part of the scenario I like and I would not allow it prevent me from doing it. There are two things that I enjoy that I do not do, however.

The first is anything sexual done publically (though I did kind of accidentally break this, once. Felt terrible afterwards.), and by 'public' I mean people who are not aware/involved/willing to be part of whatever is taking place, because consent is a very important matter to me, and 'the public' did not consent to witness my actions.

The second, I must admit is a bit lame but I can't help it, is to do with food, sploshing and WAM. I hate, hate, hate food wastage and feel strongly about making alterations to one's behaviour and lifestyle to avoid it. On the other hand; people tied down and pied, or gunged with insta-mash, flour based gunk and syrup...what's not to love? It is a matter of deep, internal conflict...

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge

Last edited by StrawDog; 08-09-2013 at 06:59 PM.
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote