View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 03:26 PM   #95
jordan moystoys

Default embarrassing fetish/bdsm situation

One day when my parents were out of town my bf at the time came over with some sex toys he purchased online. I was at the time a senior in high school and he was a little older, 24. I was a little nervous as i had never tried anything like that before . He used some fluffy handcuffs on me and this bar to spread my legs open ( spreader bar). He had taped my feet to the ground and i was bent over the couch with my panties pushed to the side . I don't think I've felt so submissive in my life even since then. My bf certainly had his way with me. I was very nervous and excited at the same time. He went to go to the bathroom and left me like that. While he was in there my neighbor at the time came in the door. OMG I was soo embarrassed. I begged him to not tell my parents as i know that they would have flipped. He never said anything but i know he was probably a little weirded out about it too because he just stares at me now when he sees me. That was the most embarrassed ive been in a fetish bondage situation.

Here was the spreader bar
i think he giot the handcuffs there too.
This was the duct tape he used.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/22012450?w...808996&veh=sem
jordan moystoys is offline   Reply With Quote