Thread: Singing
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 07:04 PM   #24
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

1. Do you sing often? In private or in front of people?

Soberly I sing all the time to myself, sometimes while at work sort of under my breath, when in the kitchen making food, when in the shower... So, yeah, kinda constantly... And when drunk we all sing, plus when drunk enough (too drunk) I will do karaoke :/

2. How would you rate your voice on a scale of 1-10?

Do we go into minus numbers here? I'm horrendous, honestly, tone deaf with no rhythm, so a big 1 for me

3. Has anyone else ever commented on your singing voice in a positive way and what did they say?

Nope... I have had compliments saying I have a voice for stories, poetry, reading, talking in general, but not singing

4. In a negative way? (I hope these answers are funny)

I've emptied pubs with my karaoke, and once sang to prove how bad I am, they were saying I can't be that bad... But they all agreed afterward that I was that bad

5. What is your favourite kind of music to sing? Favourite song or artist?

I like all kinds, but my fav to sing along with is probably musicals, I love phantom of the operas notes (both parts), and les mis' stars I enjoy singing most I think .. Or master of the house.. Plus Sweeney Todds epiphany... Too many, sorry... Be prepared from the lion king too...

6. If not the same as above, what kind of music do you think you sound best singing?

The silent kind with no words or sounds of any kind

7. What kind of music do you sound terrible singing?

Everything, but I can't rap and can't do scat

8. Have you ever won any kind of award for singing?

As mentioned above I once won a bet that I was the worst singer of the night... Does that count?

9. On a different hand, can you rap?

Not even a little :/

10. And finally, is your singing voice higher, lower, or similar to your speaking voice?

Similar, I'd say... One of my problems is I can't really adapt to different pitches, or notes, it comes out slightly monotone

Magic always comes with a price....

Sarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote