Thread: Singing
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 09:12 PM   #17
justJane
getDare is Go Go Go

1. Do you sing often? In private or in front of people? I sing often in private, but rarely in front of people.
2. How would you rate your voice on a scale of 1-10? probably 2
3. Has anyone else ever commented on your singing voice in a positive way and what did they say? Yes...but they were probably just being flattering.
4. In a negative way? (I hope these answers are funny) Sure...if people are honest they admit I cannot carry a tune.
5. What is your favorite kind of music to sing? Favorite song or artist? My favorite music to sing along to is hardcore.
6. If not the same as above, what kind of music do you think you sound best singing? I think Concrete Blonde
7. What kind of music do you sound terrible singing? anything high...like Iron Maiden
8. Have you ever won any kind of award for singing? No way
9. On a different hand, can you rap? Not really - I am too slow.
10. And finally, is your singing voice higher, lower, or similar to your speaking voice? depends on the song - probably lower

Please feel free to share anything else related to this, I am curious (:

Oh, and if you want I dare you to post a recording of you singing. If you're good please please do this! And if you're not, go ahead and do it anyway; just learn to laugh at yourself and it will be humorous for us and you![/QUOTE]