Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 11:49 AM   #109
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Before leaving I put my Ipad and a few other toys in a small bag and told Caroline to hold on to this and don’t open it.

We all walked to the hotel entrance and a bright yellow Hummer limo was parked in front.

I looked at Ashley and smiled, Is this our ride?

Yes only the best, she said.

We all got in and the interior was black and yellow with hard wood floors. It had neon yellow lights circling the roof, and 6 large speakers around the space.

Well this isn’t nice at all, I said sarcastically.

Holly shit this is one of the coolest limo’s I’ve been in. Lyndsay shouted to everyone.

Everyone was checking it out when I turned on the radio and Pitbulls Don’t Stop the Party came on. I than grabbed the champagne on top of the mini bar. After pouring for everyone I turned the music down slightly and announced I would like to make a toast.

To our sexual fantasies. Let see if we can make them happen tonight.

Cheers! everyone said.

We all sat back and continued to have some small talk as the driver was told to drive to the strip twice before getting to our location.

As the limo started to move Caroline sat very near me with her hand on my pants she noticed my bulge once again. The curiosity got the best of me I was wondering what panties and bras the girls were wearing that I payed for.

Girls are you all going to tease me and make me wait to see the rest of the outfits? Besides Caroline you must have forgotten one of the rules...I said looking at her.

Caroline sat with her back straight looking into my eyes for a moment.

Oh master I am so sorry I forgot. I was having such a good time and I think the drinks throughout the day have been getting to me, she said with a sincere voice.

She removed her see through coat first to show off her corset and than her long skirt. She was wearing black and red crotchless panties that had some tiny bows all over it.
She pulled them off and sat them on my lap.

Caroline was struggling to remover her corset and asked Kate who was sitting next to her.. I need your help please.

The moment her breast released from the fabric Benji was on removing his clothing. His erection once again noticed by everyone.
Very good Benji! April exclaimed, your such a good slave.

Well ladies can I get a sneak peak of the goods! I asked. How about you all show me the bras at the same time.

Each girl pulled down the top of there dress to revel the bras I purchased.

April’s bra was a bandeua style bra that was had a black cheetah style embroidered pattern.

Ashley’s bra was a off white push up with light pink floral embroidered lace trim and a tiny pink bow in the middle.

Kate had a bandeua style bra on as well but it was white with lace and lots of embroidery over the top.

Lyndasy had nothing on under the top of that dress but not wanting to feel out of place she also pulled her straps off.

I took a moment to admire all of the girls and than asked okay,, how about the panties.

Each girl redressed the top and than started to lift the dresses up.

April had a black lace tanga with a satin front panel with printed lace and a tiny black bow in the center top.

Ashley had a cute thong comes in sheer floral lace fabric with three satin ribbon bows at the back.

Kate had a thong that was sheer black stretch lace over rose front, with a ruffled stretch lace trim.

Lyndsay had her legging on and pulled them down revealing her nice smooth pussy.

Very nice lady’s you all have done very well. I think Caroline’s is the sexiest but Ashley your outfit was the best match for you by far.

Caroline will you let me taste you in front of everyone now? I asked.

Yes sir I will just tell me where you want me. she said.

I want you to lay down with your back against Benji while I lick your little twat. Okay I asked.
Caroline moved back and spread her pussy wide as I reached down and started to suck on her pussy. All the girls watched as the limo drove down the strip one more time. After about 5 minutes I began to use my fingers sticking them deep in her wet juices. She began to moan in delight as I noticed she closed her eyes and ran her back on Benji’s rod. Caroline started to rock her hips more and I could tell she was getting close to going over the edge and I stopped and lifted my heads and removed my fingers.

Ashley at this point was sitting next to me. I sat up and placed my hands under her ear and my wet fingers on the back of her neck and placed my mouth on her lips.

Softly speaking out to Ashley I said.. Kiss me Ashley I want you to taste Caroline.

With no words she put her lips on mine and started to kiss me softly stopping for a moment she licked her lips.

Do you like her taste? I asked.

Yes she taste marvelous, Ashley stated. I wish I could have more.

The limo was very quiet waiting to hear from me what was next.

Be my guest Ashley just don’t make her cum. Okay. I tolled her.

I ...I’ve never done this before..I am .. she started to kneel down as she was unsure about this new adventure.

Caroline please help her. I asked.

Caroline slowly took her head with both hands and guided her down to her pussy.
Please open you mouth and lick me Ashley. Caroline said.

With in moments Caroline let go of head as we watched Ashley moving Caroline started right back like I never stopped.

I was worried that she might cum soon so I only let her do it for a few a minute than I moved her away.

Darling --- You are going to make her cum if you continue.

Once again Kate can surprise me and her naughty ways. She moved over to Ashley and kissed her lips. Slow at first but than both of them started to move very passionately at each other. We watched as both of there tongues we dancing together.

Than our limo driver rolled down the window’s we are almost at Aria resort. Unless you would like me to keep driving.

No that is fine you can let us out. I said. Ashley we are going to need your help to find out where we are eating.

Kate and Ashley slowed the pace and began to snuggle in each others arms while Caroline and Benji put on their clothes.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote