View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 05:39 PM   #147
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

Cows: For one week from now, every day before going to bed you have to "milk" yourself. First put on a collar with a bell. Then tie your boobs up tight and wait 5 minutes. Then take a hose, put it to one nipple and suck the other end while squeezing your tits very hard. Suck each nipple for 20 minutes. Then mooooh 5 times loud before going to bed. Sleep naked.

Chickens: Glue some feathers to your body, where you can cover it with clothes, 50 in total. Leave it there for 1 month. If one feather falls apart, glue another one to your body. Always wear a bright red lipgloss so everyone sees your beak. You can only shower twice a week and when you sleep (naked!) you must have something in your ass. Cackle 5 times before going to bed.

As a cow I can do most of this. I will wear a collar but I don't have a bell. I will tie my boobs up and wait 5 minutes, but I don't have any hose to suck on my nipples. May I clamp them for the 20 minutes and squeeze them hard as a substitution until I get a hose?

As a chicken, I can't glue feathers to myself as Master needs to have access to my body at all times, and glue would interfere with that. I did get a cheap feather boa that I will cut into some pieces to put wear under my clothes if that will be acceptable. I also can't skip my showers as Master requires me to be clean always. I will sleep naked for the month with something in my ass and both cackle and moo before I go to sleep.

With these changes be acceptable Sir?

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote