View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 12:49 PM   #143
Piss_slave

I'm sorry sir, I am a cowgirl and I live with other people so there is no way I could do that task for an entire month(It would be a stretch to get away with it even once so I will be PM'ing you for my punishment, I just wanted to document my failure here on the main thread too /:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchBoyC View Post
Here is a task for every breed:

Cows: For one week from now, every day before going to bed you have to "milk" yourself. First put on a collar with a bell. Then tie your boobs up tight and wait 5 minutes. Then take a hose, put it to one nipple and suck the other end while squeezing your tits very hard. Suck each nipple for 20 minutes. Then mooooh 5 times loud before going to bed. Sleep naked.

Sheep: You are only allowed to go to a barber or shave your pubic hair once every 30 days. You also have to wear a vibrator for 2 hours every day, spank each ass cheek 50 times before going to bed and then bleat 5 times loud for a week. Sleep naked.

Piggys: You are only allowed to wear male T-Shirts and short male pants for 2 weeks from now. Underwear only male boxershorts, no bra!!! Naked at home! When you have to go to toilet, do it outside. Before you go to bed, go outside (naked) and roll in the mud for 5 min. If the earth is dry, piss on it to create mud! Then grunt 5 times loud and you can sleep naked on the floor, no blanket! Oh, and only shower once a week!

Chickens: Glue some feathers to your body, where you can cover it with clothes, 50 in total. Leave it there for 1 month. If one feather falls apart, glue another one to your body. Always wear a bright red lipgloss so everyone sees your beak. You can only shower twice a week and when you sleep (naked!) you must have something in your ass. Cackle 5 times before going to bed.

Cowgirls: When you go out the next month, you will have this karada bondage under your clothes: http://ticklishworld.com/images/f/fa/1192296583533.jpg
You will also live in chastity for the next month and sleep naked in a frogtie position on the floor. You may use a blanket. Before you go to bed, shout "Yeeehaaaah" 5 times while spanking your ass.

Pussycats: You will sleep in a hogtie on a blanket on the floor and have a tampon in your ass for the next month. Only shower twice a week and only with cold water. After showering, don't use a towel, but lick your self dry.
If you have to pee either go to a public place and pee to a tree or do a handstand at home and pee in this position! Cry "MEOW!" 5 times before going to bed.

Barn rats: Don't brush your teeth for 2 weeks! If you can't stand it anymore, use only piss on your toothbrush, no water and no toothpaste. Only wear male shirts and ripped jeans for 1 month changing the shirt every week.
Underwear only one male boxershorts (wedgie all the time!!!) for the month, no bra! You can only shower one time after 2 weeks!!! To wash your hair in the meantime, you may give yourself a swirley.
Sleep in full clothes on the floor and squeek 5 times before going to bed!

Ducklings: Give yourself a pee enema instantly! For one month, sleep on the floor naked with your wrists tied to your upper arms and your ankles tied to your upper legs like this: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/200H...eyoursword.png
Also do the feather thing like the chickens when you're at home! If you use lipgloss, only use a yellow one! Croak 5 times before going to bed.

ALL BREEDS should document their progress to this task with an detailed album on kinktalk (post link here and/or in your signature) or (if pics are your limits) with a detailed report here! You may also do both. For failing, pm me!
Likes:: Humilliation , risky dares, outdoor/public, nudity, bondage, medium risk of getting caught,piss, cum, anal, Self Branding, pee, Diapers, sex Toys, Spankings <3, Self Bondage, rope, Hand cuffs, Leg Shackles, Pet Play...

HARD Limits:: dangerous, feces, pictures, anything that will ruin my social life, too long dares, Cutting, Blood, food play, Wedgies{Boring me now}, Edging {Bores me now}, family/friends, animals
Piss_slave is offline   Reply With Quote