View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 08:16 PM   #104
Dare2Girl

Name: Dare2Girl
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Straight

Answer the next THIRTY DIRTY questions with honesty and detail.

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Shower

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? sweat pants and a white small top

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? have them play with me and do other stuff

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? to be humiliated, spanked, and played with, with denials.

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? yes

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? submissive, but a bit stubborn... need work on that

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? my pussy, its fun to play with

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? my butt i guess, thats why i like to punish it with spankings

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? nope

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? probably when i was 13

11) How often do you masturbate? a lot

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? no, but i had someone masturbate me

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? salty and sweet

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? i go to bed naked

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? many

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? perfer to get oral more then to give it, but yes i dont mind giving oral

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? nope, i dont like anal

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? well im straight, so....

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about?being controlled by a master. being spanked over his lap and humiliated infront of some people. being denied orgasm and being walked like a bitch outside naked with a collar and leash.

20) Describe your pubic hair style? what?

21) How much would you charge for...
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? i dont know
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? im straight
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? not much
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? meh

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? i dont know

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. does masturbating in a semi-public place count?

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? a month D:

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? oh yes, a lot

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? i havent, but wouldnt mind trying it

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? i would walk in public naked, masturbate along the way and tease people as i walk by

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? not yet

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? to be walked like a dog, naked, outside at 2 am

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... My question is what's the scariest dare you have ever done? i dont know

For those that want to see a bit of me:
http://www.truthordarepics.com/dares/dare2girl/

Last edited by Dare2Girl; 07-30-2013 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Spelling Corrected
Dare2Girl is offline   Reply With Quote