Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 12:06 PM   #107
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Benji and I got dress and had some small talk while we waited for the girls and I opened the bar to find some drinks. The girls we in the bathroom for at least another 30 minutes.

Okay how much longer until we get to see the good? I raised my voice and asked.

Kate opened the door and poked her head out and yelled, Almost done be one minute!

Moments later the door opened and April was the first to come out.

Benji take a good look at what I picked out for you! April said.

She walked out wearing a Black Mini dress that had only one shoulder. I was double layered and the top layer was slightly larger and see through. I was a good 4 inches above her knees. Her breast full of tiny little freckles bounced up as she stretched high in the air She had black ankle boots that we also high heels. The material looked suede and each tie hook was a tiny little gold spike. She also had bought few large gold bracelets.

Ashley was next out and she was wearing a strapless dress the top half was white with padded cups that pushed up her tits. The white had some sort of lace or embroidery. Just above her navel the white went into a V and meet a very light reddish orange fabric . The dress flowed nicely on her body and bounced slightly when she moved. She was wearing white high-heels sandals with straps warping around her feet. I also noticed a headband that was matching in color and design to her dress.

So far so good girls, but I can’t wait to see what is underneath those dresses. I smirked. Who’s next?

Kate walked out next with also a strapless dress. I was white and had big outlines in black of flowers. She had a brown little belt around her waist. Her shoes were black high-heeled platform shoes that a few of her toes poked out of. Kate walked over to me with a black see through blazer that the cuffs were hemmed with a white fabric.

Kate sat down next to me and give me a nice little kiss.

Lyndsay and her bad-ass self walked out with her attitude and all. My eyes noticed immediately her black elastic leggings that had rips from top to bottom. Her shoes black fabric with gold sequin skulls decorating and studs on the cuff , it was more of a ankle boot. Her dress with glittering gemstones at the shoulders and a frilly skirt was a bright pink. She also had some hand gloves that were embroidered flowers and lace that were black and charcoal grey that didn’t cover her fingers.

Now Shawn we all help with Caroline and we wanted to pick something you would like, so come out girly..Kate yelled out.

Caroline stepped out in a longer flowing black skirt that had a been cut very high to show off her legs. I could tell she had on heels as well but wasn’t looking at that. The girls bought her a see through top kind of like Kates That showed of straight to her bra. The bras was a corset style with bright red and black lace. It was very obvious that this was not a dress and I wondered what was underneath the skirt but I would find out later.

I stood up and walked to Caroline and kissed her lips and said very nice little slave I do love your outfit the girls picked out for you.

Thank you master it is very revealing the most I have ever done in public but I will wear it because I know you are pleased as she rubbed my cock slightly through my pants.

Let's go downstairs everyone the limo will be waiting. I announced.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote