Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 03:52 PM   #103
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Nicole answered right away and I instructed her that I would need that task completed in the next 2 hours and e-mailed to me. The moment you send the e-mail also send me a text.

Ladies it is time to get ready for tonight and get you all dressed up a bought some things to help you get ready in the bathroom. I stated.

Great because I need to piss like a race horse! Lynsday stated.

Master I need to go as well. Caroline asked.

I have an idea just a little competition for money last say another $500 for girls only, Who's in? I asked.

Whatever you do you better make it fast before I get it all over the floor! Lyndsay said.

All the girls said said okay and waited for instructions.

Benji will you help me move this couch over in the hall, I asked.

The room had a big entryway in the front that was some type of hardwood style floor. We put the couch on the far end of it facing the door. It was about 10 feet in length.

I want every girl to be naked and sit with you legs up on the couch.

No one asked any questions but followed my instructions. Now but you ass and pussy as far up to the edge and get you legs up. Each girl placed there hands on the behind their knees and spread eagle with there feet up high.

Benji and I will be the judge and you are going for distance, not amount or time. Just push it out and the furthest ones wins $500. Everyone understand before I say go.

Benji and I stood backs to the door with me turning on the hall light for the best view.

From left to right Lyndsay, Kate, Caroline, April and Ashley exposed there pussy straight at us.

Ready...set.. GO! I yelled out.

Lyndsay was first to shoot out a nice stream followed by Caroline. Both girls did well but I was hopping for a little more because it was only about 4-5 feet for both with Lyndsay having a slight lead. The moment they both finished I said stay in that position until the others are done.

Ashley pushed out a little flow but didn't even make it a foot. I am so sorry I didn't have to go that much.

Kate and April were still concentrating. And Kate blasted a good stream but it arched straight up in the air. It only landed about 4 feet.

Lastly April adjusted her ass and arched her back. I watched as a her pussy lips naturally opened apart and her stream was pointed at me.

Her flow hit about 1 foot short of me by my feet.

Wow, I said.

Holy Fuck! Lyndasy and her potty mouth said. How the hell did you do that?

You guys I work out all the time and I also do a kegel exercises during work. And.. ... all of the girls sat up and waited for April to finish. I like to work out with my dildo in my pussy.

Well that just made you $500 April. I stated.. Now girls we should shower.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote