View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 06:02 PM   #101
sophiie

Name: Sophie
Sex: female
Sexuality: somewhat bi

Answer the next THIRTY DIRTY questions with honesty and detail.

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Bath

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? booty shorts and tube top

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? I'm not sure, since I'm sub I haven't really given this thought. I'd just make them serve me and do whatever I want all day lol.

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? Anything they want. Hopefully be degraded, tied up, abused, shared, etc...

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? Tons of people

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? submissive

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? My hair, because it's always nice and soft.

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? Would like bigger boobs

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? I've played strip games a few times, never won, but also never came in last.

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? I think around 13

11) How often do you masturbate? Average like once a day.

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? Yes, I've masturbated with friends, and boyfriends.

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? always lick my fingers

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? Usually just booty shorts and maybe a random top, or naked

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? A massive gangband lmao. Try to sleep with someone famous. And in a bunch of different places.

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? Yes

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? Yes, I've had anal sex

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? A guy

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? Earlier today, and I was thinking about being raped.

20) Describe your pubic hair style? Completely shaved

21) How much would you charge for...
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? I'm going to give the same answer for all of these. I would do it for free with certain people, but if someone was offering to pay it would depend on who they are and the circumstances and stuff. Really could be anywhere between like $5 and thousands lol
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex?See above
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? See above
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? See above

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? that I haven't? In a limo, in a famous place, on a plane

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. Yes, I've done sexual things in lots of places... a boat, car, park, movie theatre, rooftop, school, etc etc..

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? Maybe 2 weeks

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? Absolutely

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? Yes, and yes!

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? I'd spy on so many people and see what they do, and spy on people having sex. And pleasure myself in very public areas while nobody can see.

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? I've been caught masturbating by my parents.

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? When I was 16 I got dared to do a stripshow for this guy who's birthday party it was.

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... Have you been stripped before by someone? Yes

My question for the next person is, have you ever paid for sex?
sophiie is offline   Reply With Quote