View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 06:45 AM   #5
the saved

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilohs_candy View Post
Thank you for answering my first round of questions, here's a few more

Do you get turned on by verbal degradation?
As a follow-up, has your Mistress called you any particular names or referred to you in certain ways that turned you on? If so, what?

Okay, round 2, fight!

Haha so yeah lets get round to answering these questions you so kindly gave.

So number 1, yes kind of, well I do in some regards. I should probably explain, if it's something physical, or something that I cannot change, that would be considered mean or bullying by someone if it wasn't in a sexual scenario then no. For example if I was called like super skinny, or stupid face, (the best insults, I know :P), then I'd be more insulted than turned on. However if it is something sexual, even if an insult, for example bitch orrr, whore or something like that, then it's a form of sexual humiliation for me which is a turn on.

Okay so for your follow up, not massively, not that I can remember anyway. For the most part I have been a good little pet so I haven't needed any sort of verbal abuse, however I have been called a whore, in the whole scenario I mentioned in my blog, that was fun, a big turn on for me anyway as it made me feel all slutty so yeah... :P She also jokes and calls me gay, however for me that's not really a turn on or an insult, like gay isn't something wrong, it's just something I don't enjoy, like boiled spinach, so calling me gay is the equivalent of saying I like boiled spinach, it's like well... no, I don't. I've explained this but still she persists... haha,

Annyway thank you shiloh's candy keep the questions coming, and please everyone else, my Mistress and I really enjoy hearing other's input so please feel free to ask away or give advice or anything really .

Ta-ta for now.

So I'm back from a very long absence. Getting back in touch with my kinkier side, looking forward to re-connecting with people.

As for me, I am creative, caring, self deprecating to a tee and passionate. What am I passionate about? Well...

Equal rights, (fascists not welcome thanks)
Gaming
Art
Cooking
Sex and sexualities

Ask for kik/ other contact details

"Mono means one, rail means rail"
the saved is offline   Reply With Quote