Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 11:20 AM   #95
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Everyone was swimming around the cool pool not to far from one another when I decided to get closer to Caroline.

How is it going are you having fun Caroline? I gave her a little kiss on the cheek as I grabbed her waist.

Shawn I am having a blast.. but I have a question for you, she asked.

Well it’s three parts. .. I want you to give me more orders and I want you to be pleased with my actions, is that to much to ask? she waited for my response.

I can make that happen for sure, I stated, was there something else?

Yes, I love Kate and our friends and I don’t mind you sharing me, but is there any chance we might....she stopped.

What Caroline? You know there isn’t much you can say that I wouldn’t be okay with.

Is there a chance we might have some time just the two of us maybe just for a few hours at some point?.. If you don’t that’s okay I am here to service you and I will obey in what ever you want to do.

Caroline I think that is a excellent idea. We can figure out something for Kate to do with her our new friends or something.

Just than April swam up and asked.. Shawn I was wondering I notice you and Caroline have this different style of Master/slave relationship than I am used to seeing or hearing about.

Well I don’t need to be very harsh to her because she always obeys, so punishments are very rare..in fact come to think of it I have never had to punish you. Only Lyndsay last night. I stated.

At this point Kate and Benji we closer now and we moved to the edge of the pool.

Caroline why don’t you explain to April why you do the things you do for me, I asked.

Okay you see I like the idea of control and I just like to please him. You see when I please him I get a good feeling about the power he has over me. Like for instance one of his sexual fetish is peeing. So I just want to give him that pleasure.. in fact I could go now if it’s ok with you master? she asked me.

April try this and bring your slaves hand in front of her pussy, I said as we were now huddling around Caroline. I took both Benji and April hands and slipped them inside her bottom. Caroline spread her legs apart. Now April start to rub her clit for a moment. Carolines eyes closed and I said okay my little slave push your pee out on there hand.
We waited for about 20 seconds and her eyes opened back up, motioning she was done.

April pulled her hand out tolled her slave to continue massaging that clit some more.
Benji did just as told.

So what other things can we try with this pee stuff I am very interested? she asked.

Well it’s two parts for me. You can use it on other to show dominance or you can get wet with it I guess and my thing is I like both so it’s very easy for Caroline to help so I try to get her to drink up as much as possible. Other people like the desperate feeling of needing to go or the embarrassment of not making it and still some like to go in the clothes because of the feeling.

If that little part is the first thing you guys have done what did you think? I asked.

Actually at first I was thinking how gross but that I got excited about her pissing in my hand and it felt so warm and relaxing all at the same time, April said. What do you think Benji?

I think it was pretty hot the thought has never came to mind at all, Benji said.

Speaking of that I need to go soon, Kate spoke up giving me the chance to ask her what I would like to do.

How about you hold on to that and we go back to the cabana? I can come up with something as we all started to get out.

We entered feeling a little relive from the heat. But I asked Belle if we can just put on the lighter curtain.

Yes we can just keep your tops on girls, and I can turn this fan on as well, Belle stated. Is there anything else I should get you?

Yes surprise us again with a new drink please. I asked.

So what do you want Shawn I have the urge to go sooner than later. Kate exclaimed.

Well I need to go to. Do I need to ask permission? April noted.

You can ask if you want but since you both need to go than you should go the same way at the same time. So Caroline lay down on the seat with a few of the towels under your head. I looked at April waiting for her to give instructions to Benji, luckily she caught on quick.

Very good girls both of you are following along nicely. I said as I was feeling like a teacher.

Both of the slaves we now laying down with there heads almost hitting each other.

Now Kate and April you need to move on top of slaves and hover over their mouths.

Kate you have done this before but we need to explain somethings to April.

Yeah.. you got two options you can piss all over his face and mouth and make a mess an more than likely we won’t be able to handle the force. Or if you go control you can aim for his mouth and give him breaks to breath and swallow. So just move your bottoms over to the left and let go.

No wait on my count girls. Are the slave ready for this?

They both replied yes.

3, 2 1....

Kate was able to start right away with Carolines open mouth waiting. A second later April forced it out and hit Benji way to high and way to much. She started almost laughing and couldn’t stop her flow.

April yelled out Open your mouth and drink it.

Kate slowed her flow once so Caroline could swallow an released again to finish.

Just as they both finished Belle walked in with just an easy rum and coke.

Wow maybe those guys aren’t very thirsty? Belle joked.

Benji sat straight up and stated I will take some.. .Can I master please have a drink?

Yes that’s fine Benji you did try hard. Maybe I need some more practice.

Last edited by ShawnC; 07-19-2013 at 11:41 AM.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote