Thread: Non-Fiction: Swimming in Underwear in Public
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 07:56 AM   #4
Gigapixel

Location: Would love to play a real life tord game if anyone is interested.
Send a message via Yahoo to Gigapixel
Default Skinny dipping in a public pool

So I decided to kick it up a notch with this pool. A couple days ago I was studying with a friend (summer school sucks) and we usually study by the pool side. Well it started to rain so he decided to go back to his house but I thought it would pass so I just went into the pool house which was about fifty feet away. It started to really rain and I got the bright idea that the rain would be the perfect cover to streak to the pool, skinny dip, and streak back. Normally that was too risky because the path to the pool is in full view of a road and the pool and path in full view of half a dozen apartments.

So I stripped off and left my clothes on the clubhouse floor and then headed to the door. My heart felt like it was going a thousand beats a minute as I opened the door and ran. My predictions about the rain were right. It was so heavy I couldn't see any of the apartments and just the headlights of the cars. I quickly dove into the pool then swam to the other side before getting out and running around the pool to dive again. I did this three more times before I realized the rain was starting to slow down and I needed to get back to my clothes. Unfortunately by the time I got to the pool entrance the rain had pretty much stopped (damn you summer time showers!). Now I was completely visible to the road and the apartments and stark naked. I'm pretty sure no one saw me running naked to the clubhouse but I'll never know for certain.

Maybe: bondage, CBT, exercise, ice, light pain, spanking

No: anal, blood, cross-dressing, diapers, eating, enemas, face, family, messy, piercings, scat, tattoos, work and anything that will get me arrested; dares involving (or likely to involve) other persons may be rejected; I don't provide pics/vids/cam

PM DARES Battleship Forfeits
Gigapixel is offline   Reply With Quote