MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Tell me ten things that turn you on?
1. Foreplay is always a turn on
2. A gentle rub anywhere
3. Also spanking can turn me on if done right
4. A woman with a nice set of legs or ars, better if both
5. Men with long hair
6. Weird as it is being punished (never known why I get turned on by doing something I hate)
7. Deep throating
8. Being completely immobile and venerable
9. Being humiliated and degraded
10. But the thing that turns me on the most, also happens to be the weirdest, I get the most turned on by being punished for nothing, no reason just the punishment.

Five things that turn you off?
1. Farting
2. Overly skinny body's
3. Extreme pain
4. Itching
5. Scat

What sex toys do you own? (household objects used for personal 'pleasure' such as clothes pegs, candles, phallic vegetables etc do count!)
Candles, Ice, Clothes pegs, Rope, Whip, Wooden spoon, Ruler, Tabasco, Dildo, Butt plug, ball gag, Tens Machine.

What sex toys do you want to have, but don't? Spreader bar, Spider gag, Butt Hook, Funnel gag, Stocks and a lode more.

What is your favourite toy? I don't really have a favourite, I enjoy them all.

What is the most perverted thing you have ever done? I don't know about perverted but if I think of one I will edit.

What is the most painful thing you have done for sexual pleasure/a dare? The "No Mercy" Pain Dice Dare

What is the most disgusting thing you have ever done for sexual purposes/a dare? Drink my own urine

What is the biggest thing you have ever had inside you? 5 inch dildo

How many times do you masturbate in a day, and how? Unless im dared to none

What real life encounter has had you most turned on and horny? Usually when im helpless and humiliated

What is your most perverted/twisted sexual fantasy? I don't think I have a perverted or twisted one, at least not by my definitions

What is your favourite fantasy, if different? Being a Sex toy to several men and women at the same time

Do you like the taste of cum? What about your pussy juice? Pee? Cum, not really, pussy juice yes, pee no not at all

What is the longest you have ever been tied up for? 5 hours ish

Describe the most sexy outfit you own? A little black mini skirt, and a black top I found to match that just barely comes down to the bottom of a bra

What do you like about Getdare? Its a great place to meet similar minded people

What do you dislike about getdare? A lot of the dares are useless, such a waste of time that there not worth doing, people that don't bother to look at likes limits and such before making dares

What is the dare you most enjoyed doing? It wasn't so much a dare as a toy time, But it went like this, 1 minute deepthroughting a dildo, analy ride it to 2 edges then deepthrought it for 3 more minutes.

Which dare did you enjoy doing least? Starting with a bowl of water on the floor I had to get naked and could only lap water up from the bowl for 4 hours, I could not drink anything else for 4 hours, also if I needed a pee in said time I had to pee in my drinking bowl

What two things do you love the most. Why? humiliation and helplessness but I have no idea why, I just do

What do you hate the most? Extreme pain and being bored right the way through a dare

what is your favorite activity to do with friends? As much as this is going to sound like I want pitty I really don't, but I don't have any RLF, I lost them when I came out as being a TGirl

What is your greatest strength? Mental strength, I have a lot of mental strength to endure things I don't want to etc.

What is your greatest weakness? Enjoying being punished, despite hating the actual punishment

What is your biggest vice? I would have to go with being punished again

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?

Which superpower would you most like? Immortality I want to see where everything goes

Have your dreams come true, or make someone else's? Someone else's it always makes me happiest to see others happy

What do you miss most about being a kid? Lack of responsibility

Be a dragon, or have a pet dragon? Pet dragon, I would love a pet dragon

Cuddles, or sex? Cuddles, im very coutchy like that

Cake, or death? Death, I don't need the calories

Winter, or summer? Winter, I hate heat and you can always wear more if your cold, at some point you just cant take anything more off

City or Country? Country, I prefer to be alone im a very solitary person, or anti social as some people would say lmao

Classic, or 'new and improved'? Classic, they don't make anything like they used to

Dark or milk chocolate? If I have to have chocolate it would be milk

Dogs or cats? Cats, there cuter and dogs need much more attention

Fiction, or non-fiction? I like both, I don't think I can choose between them

Picnic, or nice restaurant? Picnic, as said before im kinnda solitary like that

Driving or walking? Walking, its healthier and I just prefer being out

Books, or films? Books, although I enjoy films, books give a lot more leeway for choice

Bacon, or cheese? Bacon, I don't really like most dairy products all that much

Tea or Coffee? Coffee, cant beat a good coffee in the morning

Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food? would you want to eat a raw mouse to ensure the taste is right?

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavour, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons? Because a lot of acid in the body causes unwanted issues, whereas on dishes it helps to break down the left over food etc

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote