View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 12:20 PM   #33
serendipitous

Here's one I've always liked the idea of, never been able to do it. Works if you live alone and the house is empty all day.

Get your dildo and when you go to work in the morning leave it on the couch sticking up in the air like a stunning mistress were reclining on the sofa. Now take a picture of that with your phone, set it as your phones wallpaper. So you'll see it whenever you look at your phone in the work day.

Now as soon as you get home, you're to walk in the room with the couch, let out a little girlie gasp and drop to your knees and go down on it for at least 10 minutes. It's then up to you how far you take it. Just a worshipful BJ or maybe your mistress will have you strip and throw you over the arm of the chair and brutally fuck you with it.

Mmm the thought of me coming home from work, dressed in a tight shirt skirt, stockings, thong, sensible blouse. Then walking through the door to be grapped, forced on my knees and having a nice long fat cock shoved in my sissy pussy and being ridden roughly, mmm need some me time now.

Shame we can't wear what we feel comfortable in outside.

Click Here To Control What I Eat

LIKES : Crossdressing, femdom, edging, CBT, orgasm control, pee control, anal, pain, enema, spandex, bondage, sissyfication, wedgies

DISLIKES (punishments) : private humiliation, cum eating (own), pee drinking, extreme pain, stretching, chores, exercise

LIMITS : Scat, animals, anything illegal, anything public, pictures, family, permanent, body writing, hair removal
serendipitous is offline   Reply With Quote