Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 07:46 AM   #90
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

I stepped out with Belle for a moment because I needed to know something.

Look if things go as planned tonight I want you to join us but the catch is I need to know what is happening form 12-1 tonight. I know you said you did want to tell me but I will pay for the information but lets not tell anyone else just me.

I work at Sapphire it the largest strip club in vegas and tonight females are welcome. My set starts at 12:00, Belle stated

Oh that sounds hot, I will add on a big tip for todays service and if the show is good I will give another big tip. I need you to setup a limo for today lets say from 5:00pm to 3:00am. I want a big one full of drinks. And does the club have VIP room?

Yes it does and if you are interested I can setup a short private show as well? she asked.

Awesome go set that up for me and when you come back we will be ordering some more drinks. I said as she turned to set it up.

I returned in the cabana to everyone chatting but when they all noticed me they all were silent.

So.. I smiled, Don’t everyone talk at once what did I miss?

April stood up and walked up to me and said, Shawn? Benji and I have decided that we want you to help us live out our fantasy. Benji would like you to train me to be more dominate at least once to try and I well...I um...she reached around for a moment and un-clasped her bikini top.

I don’t now how but her top fell off right in front of me and on both of our feet, my eyes focused on her pointy nipples. I reached out with both hands and with my two fingers and lightly squeezed the nipples as I gazed back into her eyes. Than I leaned into her ear and whispered.. Training starts now and tell your slave to pick your top up off the floor with his tongue and teeth.

She was about to speak but first she gave me a quick kiss on the check than turned to Benji who was smiling. With a very direct and stern voice she said Benji get on your hands and knees and pick that off the floor with you tongue and teeth.

Benji was hesitant at first but went down as told than sat back up.

What’s next Shawn? April asked.

Well I have some rules for Caroline do you want to start with them?

Yes perfect she walked to her new slave and stated You are my slave and I want to be called master and I also want you ask permission to use the bathroom and when ever Caroline is naked and we are all together you must be as well got it?

Yes master! Benji said obediently.

Caroline and Kate I want you to remove your tops like April. I stated. Also the three of you should sit together.

They all moved to sit in the back while April and I sat down Belle entered in.

Well now it looks like a party! she stated but just and FYI don’t leave the cabana without any clothes on because you could all get kicked out and I could lose my job.

Sounds good Belle now what are you going to get us for drinks? I asked.

Well how about I get a round of shoots, lets do 5 Alabama Slammers and I will surprise you with the rest?

Ok let go for it!

Last edited by ShawnC; 07-17-2013 at 08:12 AM.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote