View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 09:38 AM   #24
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

I like your plan. Let me know how it went. Maybe you will can can to reset your timer with some dares, but it is to early to think about it, until you really desperate!

Of course, its not all just about the sex, you need to learn to be more girly generaly, this will only add to your Girly transformation, and turn you into a little girly girl minx.

Do you love dressing up and putting on makeup? Well you soon will even if u don't now! It's great for sissy girls to express themselves. This will help you come into your more girly girl side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.Substitute clumsiness and jerky movements with graceful and fluid actions. True "girly girls" sort of look like they're floating.

2.Groom yourself every day. A good grooming routine everyday, is taking a shower, and shaving. Apply body lotion. The last step is perfume. Pick a custom scent for yourself to be your trademark.

3.Look after your hair, get some cute pigtails and dye them pink for extra girly looks. (Private)

5.Take care of your nails as well. Treat yourself to a pedicure/manicure. If this is your first time being a girly-girl-in-training, try not to use dark colors like black. Use girly colors like pink, purple, etc. (Paint your toenails at least. Post pics)

6.Use mostly pastel colors such as pink and baby blue. Especially pink. Purple is a very pretty color as well. However, you can still wear, red, green, black, etc. Just because you're a girly girl doesn't mean you have to wear pink or purple all the time.

8.Get girly clothes - skirts, cute shirts, accessories, jeans, cute shorts...anything bright is good. Wear only female clothes at home.

9.Keep a diary. Draw girly stuff in it, like hearts, other cartoon characters, flowers and write poems and stories and so on. (Start your sissy online diary blog).

10.Use only female perfume, deodorant, shampoo etc.

Ok you got the look yet??
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote