View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 05:33 AM   #20
serendipitous

Quote:
Originally Posted by obedience_247 View Post
Rule 9 is a big problem as in my life I have never ever had an orgasm without clitty stimulation. Literally I have never, even after repeated attempts at anal stimulation only. I have never even had a wet dream even as a teenager. I just have never had on orgasm without clitty stim. Of course I an willing to try again. But like many real girls I think penetration by itself will never make me Cum. It will just get me more frustrated. But I am happy to live out the expertise many women have all their life of orgasm free penetration. On these 3 day I will not touch my clitty at all.
Something you could try, though is difficult to do sometimes is to tuck and fuck. Get a pair of tight panties, tuck yourself away nicely, I'm sure you know how to do this otherwise you'll never be a good sissy, but make sure the head of your itty bitty clitty is exposed. Now when tucked this should be trapped between your legs. The next part may require some preparation. When tucked you wear tight panties to hold it all in, I do anyway, but you'll need to modify your panties.

Cut a hole in them roughly where your beautifully shaven silky smooth sissy pussy is, make the hole big enough for your dildo to pass through. Now when you tuck and our panties are on you should be able to put your dildo inside you (don't forget lube) and as you pump it you should be able to rub your clitty with the dildo. You might need to experiment with positions to be in and angles of the dildo but I have done this and it does work.

This has one advantage if you cum. When your tucked the force of expulsion is much lower so the cum more trickles out, it then gets all over the dildo and pushed into your sissy pussy while you pump. This feels great as its like you get a sudden rush of extra lube like girl cum and you can pull the dildo out and suck off all that lovely cum!

I have done this before too, lots of times, works best on your back as you get the best angle for contact.

Click Here To Control What I Eat

LIKES : Crossdressing, femdom, edging, CBT, orgasm control, pee control, anal, pain, enema, spandex, bondage, sissyfication, wedgies

DISLIKES (punishments) : private humiliation, cum eating (own), pee drinking, extreme pain, stretching, chores, exercise

LIMITS : Scat, animals, anything illegal, anything public, pictures, family, permanent, body writing, hair removal
serendipitous is offline   Reply With Quote