Thread: [FICTION] The Trip
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 03:36 PM   #9
and090909

Ev 8

I walked out of the door straight to the ice machine area where I had previously stashed Andrew’s empty suitcase. He probably won’t notice it missing but I have plans for it’s use. After arriving home, I changed into my night clothes, flannel pants over the diaper and a t shirt, and put my clothes in the suitcase along with all the other clothes that had been strewn all over my room. It had been about 2 weeks since my last laundry date and now Andrew was going to get the job.

Tomorrow is going to be Andrew’s last full day here so it was time to plan the day and beyond. At first I thought the whole salve thing was strange, and only went along with it because Andrew was so into it, but after these last few days I’ve become much more interested in it. After getting a whiff of the feeling of power over him, I have to admit I like it. I like it a lot.

I decided that I would make him take me to the amusement park tomorrow. I’ve wanted to go for a long time, since it opened, but never had the funds. I started wondering what I can do after tomorrow. I wanted to keep some control from a distance and needed some ideas.

It was time to go looking online. I remember there’s a counter culture type shop on the other side of town so I googled the name and as luck would have it – they had a website.

The name of the store is “Power Exchange” and they have all sorts of master slave merchandise. There’s a section on master and slave and in that a sub section for long distance and a sub-sub section for wifi products. Some of theses things were unbelievable. There was a shock collar that delivered a shock to the slave if the master pressed a button – only it worked through wifi so as long as both the master and slave were in a wifi network it would work from anywhere in the world!

I also saw this interesting contraption that was a male chastity type device. It was made of soft plastic, like the type a squeeze toy would be made of, and it had an electronic lock. The master would have an electronic key that would generate a random code every few minutes. To unlock the device, the slave would need to enter that code before it expired.

Even though it was not going to be cheap, over $220, I put both the collar and the chastity device in the cart and checked in store pick up and pay. They were nice enough to include a free butt plug with purchase. I’m not sure how I’d make Andrew use that but hey, it was free.

Distracted by the website and ordering, I almost forgot about the diaper. These bambinos were so good I knew they could hold at least 2 more wettings. I climbed into bed, laid flat on my back and let loose a nice long pee. I felt so relaxed and in control and looking so forward to tomorrow. It was going to be a great day.