Thread: [FICTION] The Trip
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 09:00 PM   #8
and090909

Chapter 8
Andrew 8

As the door closed I sat there for a few minutes on the bed wearing just the diaper and soon realized I was starving. He told me not to take the diaper off but he didn’t say I couldn’t put something on over it, - so I went to the drawers where I had unpacked my suitcase and put on a pair of jeans and a large T shirt.

I grabbed the card from the slot, went downstairs, got into my car and drove to a nearby McDonalds. I went through the drive through and ordered a quarter pounder meal large with sprite and fries and a flurry. I could have gotten out of the car and ate there, because the diaper was pretty well hidden under my clothes but I didn’t want to take a chance and I was by myself anyway so I just brought it back to the hotel.

I went back upstairs and ate dinner. I was basically in for the night and it felt good to relax and think back on the day. I really wanted to take a shower but I knew I couldn’t take the diaper off so instead I stripped down to just the diaper and washed around it using a towel. I ordered a movie and started watching and after a little while I had to pee. I paused the movie and got up to go to the bathroom but soon remembered I had the diaper on. I just tried to forget I had to go and watched the rest of the movie but by the time it was ended all I could think of was peeing. I turned the TV and lights off and tried to go to sleep. After an hour of tossing and turning I was becoming really uncomfortable and getting a pain. I had no choice but to pee in the diaper. I decided to let it go but even as bad as I had to pee, I couldn’t bring myself to start it.

I wore diapers every night for almost 15 years but I was asleep when I peed – this was different. I relaxed concentrated on starting the flow and relieving my bladder and after another minute or two I started peeing. Once it started it came out easily. It felt so good to let it go, the pain and cramping went away almost instantly as I peed for what seemed like almost a minute.

The funny thing is I didn’t even feel that wet. I guess these diaper are really good at absorbing. I soon fell asleep.

I had not set up an alarm but woke up at about 7:00 AM. I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom but got back into bed when I realized that I was still diapered. I laid on my back, brought my knees up a bit, relaxed, waited, and started peeing. I must admit, it felt good letting it out and the feeling of it dripping inside the diaper. I closed my eyes and dozed back off for another hour.