Thread: Fiction: When My Sister Came to Visit
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 08:27 PM   #7
MisterWhiskers

Post Utter Lameness and Surprises

And here's the next segment, in which things start to heat up (a bit). Once again, I appreciate any and all feedback!

“Well in that case, Elsie, your dare is to kiss the floor,” I said, realizing the utter lameness of my dare right after saying it.

“Ted, I said to start off with easy dares, but I didn’t mean that easy! I want to have some fun tonight, and we’ll never get there with you acting like such a wuss.”

Fun? What exactly did she have in mind? I guess I’d just have to wait and see -- as you can tell, I didn’t exactly have much experience in the Truth or Dare department, aside from watching some utterly staged videos on Dailymotion (you know, the ones with those balloons). “Okay, sis, how about you give me a dare then?”

She sighed. “I want to get dared to do some stuff too, you know...but okay, fine, just to get you warmed up... I dare you to take off your shirt. See, that’s a good dare -- the proper blend of sexuality and manliness, embarrassment and pride --”

“Okay, I get your point,” I said, laughing. I wasn’t too worried. I worked out fairly regularly, and had a good 6-pack. Having removed the shirt with much aplomb (Elsie seemed impressed, at least), I shivered. “Hey, Elsie, I dare you to turn down the thermostat.” She broke her stare from my chest and stood up.

“Where’s the thermostat?” she asked. I pointed towards the front entrance. As she walked to the entrance and then messed around with the thermostat, I got an unexpected view of her ass, which seemed to be tighter than I remembered. Maybe I wasn’t the only one working out...

“Hey, Ted, you going to ask me a dare or not? That thermostat one sooooo doesn’t count.”

I was jerked out of my fantasies of my sister exercising, but not completely jerked out of them -- so I said the first thing that came to mind. “Elsie, I dare you to fondle your breasts in front of me.”

She clearly hadn’t expected this from her “oh so righteous” brother, and her face showed it. Frankly, I hadn’t expected it either. But she recovered from the initial shock soon enough.

“Feeling a little frisky tonight are you, brother?” she said, smiling evilly. “Okay, I’ll do it. But once I do this, you can’t back out of the game without doing something equally bad.”

I wondered what “equally bad” meant for a guy, but agreed anyhow. So, sitting on the floor about 3 feet away from me, Elsie ran her hands up her chest. She placed one hand over each breast, each of which was seeming larger by the second. Tentatively, she softly squoze them, looking into my eyes as she did it. “Enjoying this, brother?” she asked teasingly. I just sighed softly, my eyes glued to the pair of bulbous performers in front of me.

She continued fondling them through her nightgown for what felt like a small eternity, running her hands across them, making progressively smaller and smaller circles. Then, when I think she had gotten fairly turned on herself, Elsie reached her hands under her nightgown, making two more bulges appear. The bulges merged, though, as she started kneading her breasts from underneath her nightgown.

This was too much, and I felt my member begin to quiver. Dammit, not now, I thought, worried that I would disrupt her performance. But it was out of my control, and by the time she’d finished her performance, I had quite the lump in my pants.

A bit out of breath, face red, Elsie smiled. “Think I did a good job, Ted?”

“Of course you did a good job. A very good job. You were absolutely beaut-”

“That’s enough, save the praise for later. Truth or dare?”

I considered the possibilities. If I chose dare, she’d probably try to exploit the bulge in my pants. Truth, though, and she’d be likely to bring up my lack of experience with all things sex once more. “Dare,” I said, boldly.

Elsie grinned, as if this was what she’d been planning. “Well... you know I’m not the nerd like you. I’ve seen penises before. But I’d like to see more of one that’s...in the family, if you know what I mean.” I sucked in my breath. She didn’t expect me to reveal myself so quickly into the game, did she? “So lose the pants. And remember, you can’t say no, since I did the fondling for you.”

I reluctantly stood up and pulled off my pair of jeans, revealing some plain plaid boxers. It wasn’t the boxers that had Elsie starting, however. “Damn, Ted, I didn’t know you got so turned on by your sister.”

I blushed, and, eager to move the game along, said, “Truth or dare?”

Elsie looked at me seductively, then glanced down at my crotch again to see if she’d gotten any reaction (spoiler: she had). “I’ll choose truth, if only to keep you on your toes,” she said.

Groaning, I tried to think of a truth. I’d been all ready with a really killer dare... but oh well. I decided to bounce her earlier question back to her. “So, Elsie, what’s the farthest you’ve ever gone with a guy?”

She blushed like I had when I was forced to answer the same question earlier, but I suspected her blush was for a different reason. My suspicions were confirmed when she replied, “I fucked my boyfriend three weeks ago.”

I hadn’t been expecting that, and she didn’t seem to want to go into detail when I tried prying for more information. So I let it drop (but my erection sure didn’t drop -- and yes, that pun was intended).

“Ted, truth or dare? And if you choose truth then you’ll be the biggest baby out there.”

I sighed. Elsie had a way of controlling you without actually controlling you. “Fine...dare. But first let me go to the bathroom,” I said. She looked down at my boxers once again, hesitated for a moment, and then smiled at me.

“Your dare is to let me come with you.”

I looked at her face, but her expression was impossible to read. I wasn’t crazy about having my sister watch me...you know, but I couldn’t figure out a way to get out of it. “Okay.”

She stood up, gave her breasts a little squeeze (an appropriate rush of blood to my dick followed), and walked after me to the bathroom.

My bathroom was quite nice, with a marble floor and sink, as well as a spacious tub and shower. But the room itself wasn’t especially large, so I stood there, dick protruding from my boxers, cramped in the bathroom with my sister. She pulled the door shut, and looked at me expectantly. “Sooo?”

I looked at her in the eyes. “Listen, Elsie, you know this is wrong. This is private.”

She nodded. “I know, Ted. But I want to play this. As you said, it’s just a game.”

“You’re right,” I said. “It’s just a game. But if I do this -- then you can’t just wimp out without doing something equal, you know.”

She nodded again. “Of course Ted, and maybe you’ll get to see these little friends in person,” she grinned, running her hands up her chest once more.

This was all I needed to put me over the edge. I reached down into my boxers...

Last edited by MisterWhiskers; 07-12-2013 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Silly me forgot Elsie was wearing a nightgown.
MisterWhiskers is offline   Reply With Quote