getDare Sweetheart

Target

Their first game of truth and dare

Chapter 17

Linda thinks: “The last round has been very eventful.”
Michael thinks: “Good to have others doing the stripping this round.”
Susan thinks: “My pussy still hurts. But it also tickles a lot – why??”
Eric thinks: “Linda thinks she is so clever – but I will get her.”
David thinks: “I sucked a dick… I sucked a real dick… It was so disgusting. And why did he get a hard-on? What does that mean?”
Joe thinks: “I hope I will soon get my clothes back, it is so humiliating to show my erect cock to everyone.”
Kelly thinks: “I have no idea on what I have started. But I am sure it is not the last dick we have seen today… and probably we will also have seen pussy, before the day is over. I just hope it is not going to be mine…”
Ruth thinks: “Did I really say I will suck on a pussy? I cannot do that… it will be so awful.”
Tina thinks: “I still feel sorry for Susan, I did not intent for it to be so bad. I hope she will not give me anything in return later.”
Ruth gets the entire names again, and draws the next person to start: “David!”

David looks around his friends to find the first victim of the new round: “Kelly - Dare.”
Kelly thinks back to last round: “Please don’t dare me to do anything about masturbation…”
David: “I dare you to - Jump in the lake with your clothes on. Afterwards if you take of any item of clothes, it stays of for the rest of the day. Make sure to get your entire body wet.”
Kelly: “Can I please take of my shoes?”
David accepts without hesitation: “Sure – but you cannot put them on again.”
Kelly: “Okay… Thanks…”
David hopes that Kelly will strip of most of her clothes after her bath.
Kelly takes of her shoes and goes to the lake. Normally she would love to bath, but not like this.
Everyone is following her, not wanting to miss this dare.
Kelly walks out onto the bathing jetty with all her friends just behind her. She walks to the end and jumps into the water. Kelly is soaked as she gets up on the ladder. Her white t-shirt is completely see-through, and her tiny undeveloped nipples are show to her waiting friends on the jetty.
Everyone is waiting in excitement on how much clothes, Kelly is going to keep on.
Kelly is giving the others a huge surprise as she takes of her t-shirt, pants and socks. She throws it all on the Jetty and moves to the shore again.
Eric whispers to David as they all follows after Kelly: “Did you see her… down there?”
David whispers back: “Yes… her white panties are as see-through as her t-shirt, you can see her… Wow…”
The others have also discovered Kelly’s pussy. Her little slit is shown and a tiny part of her inner lips are visible between her outer lips.
Kelly goes to her seat and waits for the other to go back too. She sits with her legs partly spread, giving a nice little show to the others as they return.
Linda cannot stop herself, she feels so sorry for her friend: “Kelly… Your…” and she point at Kelly’s panties.
Kelly crosses her legs and throws both hands to her panties to cover up: “AARRRRRHHHH!!! Why did you not say anything?!??”
Most of the others start to laugh hysterically by this. All are thinking how stupid you can be, to show their white and soaked underwear to everyone.
Kelly is so embarrassed, as she thinks: “How much did they see? Oh my god… have they all seen my pussy? I really hope not…”

After some minutes break so Kelly can recover, the game goes on.
Kelly just pick someone quickly, not really interested in the game at the moment: “Linda - Truth.”
Linda: “Okay.”
Kelly now realizes that she does not know what to ask her. Her mind is completely blank.
Linda asks Kelly after a couple of minutes: “Kelly – you have to ask a question.”
Kelly is desperate to find a good one, and without thinking further she just asks: “Do you hope to see more dicks today?”
Linda had not expected that question. She thinks back to Michael’s dick and blushes: “Yes…”
Susan teases Linda: “UUUHhhhhh…”

Linda: “Susan since you are so interested, the next truth is for you.”
Susan does not say a word now. She has an idea that this has backfired.
Linda: “If you were home alone, would you then masturbate? Tell us why or why not.”
Susan is not cocky at all now. She had hoped that they all could forget about her masturbation.
Linda looks at Susan with a nasty smile, telling Susan that she knows - everything.
Susan thinks: “She knows… Linda is the most developed of us all. She has also been masturbating for a while, and she knows what I am feeling… What do I do???”
The others are looking at Susan, her hesitation has gotten their attention.
Susan confesses: “Yes I would be masturbating if I were home alone…”
Linda smiles even more: “And why would you be masturbating?”
Susan wants to hide far away, but continues to tell: “Because it tickles between my legs…”
Many of the others sit with wide open eyes and a mouth that has fallen to the ground. Did she just admit that she wants to masturbate?
Susan is perfectly aware of this: “If I lied I am sure Linda would have punished me, and telling the truth is so bad… I really hope they will not have me masturbate again…” she thinks.
Kelly does not get exactly what is so bad for Susan, but because Susan seems to be very humiliated – Kelly has a great time at the moment.

Susan looks at Kelly, she wants her to get something back: “Michael - Dare.”
Michael: “Ohh…”
Susan: “It is not that bad for you. I dare you to give Kelly a big bear hug.”
Kelly sitting in down is able to cover her pussy in her still soaked panties. But getting up she will show it all again. She looks at Susan: “Pleassee…”
Susan: “If you quit you are the one getting the punishment dare.”
Kelly does not want that, so she gets up, with her hands in front of her covering up.
Michael is already waiting for her, and is ready to give her a huge hug: “Ready?”
Kelly walks up to Michael and stands right in front of him. She lets her hands fall to her side and nods to him.
Michael puts his hands around Kelly’s naked upper body. He pushes her into his own chest and starts to hug her tight. In his imagination he dreams of Tina – Tina to have Kelly place. He would do almost anything right now to have a topless Tina in his arms instead of Kelly.
But it is not – It is Kelly, and she is almost being crushed in the arms of Michael. Her tiny body is no match for him.
Kelly has all her air squished out of her lunges, she can almost not breathe: “Hhhhhh…”
Michael lets go of her and looks down at his own clothes. It has gotten a little wet, but not as bad, as he has feared.
Kelly stands with her hands on her knees, trying to get her breath back.
Susan is pleased with her dare. It had the effect she had hoped for.
Kelly on the other hand is not happy. She does not like that she had two dares in a row.

Michael looks around. He still has a lot of people to choose from: “Ruth – I have a dare for you, where you have to pick a boy to… let’s say – help you…”
Ruth thinks: “Oh No… It sounds bad – very bad…”
Linda: “That means you can only choose from Michael, Eric and Joe.”
Michael: “Correct. I dare you to - Go to your tent, strip naked, lie down on your back and put on a blindfold. Pick a boy to see and touch you wherever he like to for two minutes. Time starts when he touches you.”
There is completely silent for a second.
Ruth’s brain tries to process the dare. It is so hard, she can almost not believe it: “NOOOooooo… And I cannot even choose David… Noooooooooooooo…”
Linda: “You want David to touch your naked body?”
Ruth blushes and whispers: “If someone has to… yes…”
David smiles at first, he too is very sad that he cannot touch her. He thinks: “Here I am so close to be alone in a tent with a completely naked Ruth – and she wants me to do it… To make it even worse, someone else is about to do it in a moment…” His smile has just disappeared again.
Michael: “Have you understood the dare?”
Ruth considers it for a moment in her head: “I have to strip naked, and then invite a boy to not just see me, but touch me all over. Some boy is about to touch my tits and pussy…”
She looks at Michael: “Yes…”
Michael: “Good – Then pick a boy.” He hopes so much, he is the lucky one, but he is also realistic. Michael knows Ruth will probably not choose the darer.
Eric and Joe both have butterflies in their stomach. They too hope to be selected.
The other girls are all very excited about the selection. Who is going to be the lucky one? In the same moment, they are all extremely happy they are not the one to get the dare.
Ruth thinks: “Who should I pick? Michael has been so evil to give me the dare, so not him. Then there is Joe and Eric. David’s closest friend is Eric, so maybe he will be kinder to me?”
Linda is getting impatient: “Ruth – Who is the lucky one?”
Ruth looks at the three boys she can select from, and do her selection: “Eric…”
Eric almost jumps in celebration, however he contains himself to a big smile.
Michael and Joe are both disappointed. They had both hoped to be the chosen one.
Ruth goes to the tent, turns around and looks at Michael: “So I go in first and strip?”
Michael: “Yes, and when you are ready, Eric will join you.”
Eric smiles – he cannot wait for the time of his life.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote