Thread: Fiction: Nude sleepover [FICTON]
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 01:10 AM   #28
littlegrey

Default Chapter 4.2

Please leave some feedback so I know what you think! And kik me ideas and opinions on littlegrey2012! Thanks for reading! Enjoy!

I was standing before a hot, sexy girl with my cock oozing pre-cum, and she was asking me to fuck her. Why was I thinking about this? Oh yes - I was a virgin. My mind began to wonder. I always wanted to wait until marriage - or at the very least I wanted to be a serious relationship. I didn't want to just fuck a girl because I was bored and horny. Unfortunately, I had to choose between my cock and my morals, and right now, my cock was winning.

I slowly knelt to the ground as Laura lay back on the bed. As I shifted towards the end of the bed, Laura opened her legs and I found myself with my head between Laura's amazing legs smelling her glorious pussy juices.

I ran my tongue along her pussy and she shivered so hard I had to remove my tongue from her clit. She let out a soft moan and I continued to lick her pussy, allowing her to edge and then I stopped.

I did this for about ten minutes, allowing Laura to edge and moan around seven times.

My head was still spinning. Should I do this? Should I not?

I decided to continue with foreplay. I ran my tongue along her pussy again.

"Jesus Tom! Oh! Oh!" I continued this. "Fuck me, I need that huge, juicy cock of yours in my pussy!"

I couldn't bear to hear it anymore. "Please Tom! Fuck me!!"

Laura was screaming and screaming. She was so loud that I'm 100% sure the neighbours heard her!

"Fuck me, Tom!"

I gave in.

I positioned myself just above her pussy and put my cock head on her pussy lips.

"Oh fuck, Tom! Oh fuck!"

She was moaning and squirming underneath me.

"Jesus, Tom!"

I thrust my cock into her in one great swoop - breaking her hymen and causing her to orgasm immediately.

"Oh shit! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Jesus! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

She screamed and winced and screamed louder than I had ever heard anyone!

"Jesus! Fuck me harder!"

I did as she commanded. I thrust in and out, in and out. Fucking her hard and fast.

I could feel the orgasm building inside of me. I knew it was only a matter of seconds. I could feel her pussy contracting on my cock, indicating another orgasm. This was going to be my biggest blow yet.

"Fuck me, Tom! That's it! Fuck me!"

I couldn't hold it anymore! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck!" I screamed. I released spurt after spurt of hot sticky semen into Laura's fabulous pussy. I couldn't stop. Four...five....six shots of cum and they were still coming. Meanwhile Laura was still orgasming.

"Fuck, Tom! I'm cumming! Fuck me! Harder! Faster! Oh! Oh! Christ! Oh!"

I finally landed on top of her, breathless and spent. Her breathing slowed as she finished her final orgasm.

"Fuck, Tom! That was AMAZING!"

She kissed me sweetly as my cock went limp inside of her.

I stood up and went to clean up in the bathroom.

Laura shouted in from the bedroom. "That was the best orgasm I have ever had. And you cumming inside of me was the best feeling ever."

She appeared behind me and I looked at her the mirror. "Thank you." She kissed my cheek and started up the shower.

Suddenly a thought crossed my mind.

Innocently I asked Laura, "You're on the pill, right?

NEVER ask questions you don't want the answers to...

Please leave feedback on my stories, it's always good to know if people are enjoying them.

Also, if you would like to chat,discuss story ideas or play t or d, please kik me at littlegrey2012

You know you love me
xoxo
Little Grey
littlegrey is offline   Reply With Quote