View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 01:15 PM   #42
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 16

Their first game of truth and dare

Chapter 16

The children are eating their lunch fast, all eager to continue the game.
Michael is teased by the other boys for showing his dick to Linda, and he hates it.
Ruth is on the other hand getting a lot of comments about her not being able to pick David for her dares.
Susan is happy that no one has commented about her dare. Probably no one yet realizes, what consequences it can have for her.

Eric is the one to start this round, so they have all started a round: “Kelly - Truth.”
Kelly is happy to be the first, she has a good dare for the next person: “Okay.”
Eric: “You mentioned yesterday that you do not know how to masturbate. Would you like to learn how to do it?”
Kelly is still not entirely sure what masturbate means, she thinks: “Why would I learn how to tickle myself between my legs? If it means I have to do as Susan did, I certainly does not want to.”
The others are waiting for Kelly’s answer, some more excited than others.
Kelly: “No…”
Eric is disappointed by the answer, however he might find a way to use it later.

Kelly moves on to the dare, she has prepared. She looks straight at Joe: “Joe - Dare.”
Joe is thinking: “Oh no… This does not sound good…”
Kelly: “I dare you to - Stay nude until your next turn. And of course you cannot cover up.”
Joe: “WHAT???”
Kelly teases Joe by repeating the dare: “I dare you to - Stay nude until your next turn.”
Joe: “Nooo!!”
Kelly is hard on Joe: “I have been topless for a round, and Michael has shown his to Linda. So take your dare or get a punishment dare.”
Joe looks around for support, but he has also been giving some hard dares, so no one is coming to his aid.
Michael feels sorry for Joe, he found it hard to show his dick to Linda. But to stay completely naked for a round in front of everyone, it is tough.
Linda: “So what is it going to be?”
Joe: “I will do it…”
He gets up from his place and takes of his shoe and socks. Joe then looks around at the others, before he pulls his t-shirt over his head. The pants are unzipped and pulled down, showing his plain black boxers again.
Yesterday he only had to show his underwear, but today Joe has to go all the way.
Kelly is very excited to get her first view of a real cock. She just hopes that she has not started something bad by this dare.
Joe does not want the torment to last forever, so he pulls down the boxers and let everyone see his little dick and small balls. Some light sparse hair is on top of his cock, and a little is covering a bit of his balls.
All the girls are looking intense at Joe, before he sits down again.

Joe gets the game going. He needs the time to parse quickly, so he can get redressed: “Michael - Truth.”
Michael: “Yes.”
Joe: “Have you ever been hit or kicked in your balls?”
Michael: “What a strange question – No I have not!”

Michael is trying to help his friend by continue the game with a simple question: “Tina - Truth.”
Tina is looking at Michael.
Michael: “Which punishment do you prefer? A hard spanking, or a nude punishment?”
Tina certainly does not want any of them, but with the recent events in mind, she chooses the non-stripping one: “I do not want any of them, but if I have to choose, I will go for the hard spanking…”

Tina does not want to look like a boring girl compared to Kelly, so she goes for a tough dare too: “Susan - Dare.”
Susan: “Yes…”
Tina: “I dare you to strip to your underwear. Pick a boy to give you a hanging wedgie for one minute.”
Susan has fear in her voice: “You want me to hang in my underwear??”
Tina smiles: “Yes”
Susan holds both her hands over her pussy: “It will hurt like hell…”
Tina still smiles: “Maybe.”
Kelly too is smiling, she is happy with Tina’s dare.
Yet again Susan is getting up to take of some of her clothes. This time not to be tickled or to masturbate, this time she is going to ask a boy to give her a painful hanging wedgie.
Soon after Susan stands in her underwear, looks at the others and thinks: “Who should I choose? Maybe Joe? No – He cannot lift me… neither can David. So it has to be either Michael or Eric. Michael gave me the bad dare last time, so I will go for Eric…”
Tina: “Who do you want to give you the hanging wedgie?”
Susan waits a moment: “Eric…”
Eric smiles: “Always a pleasure to help.”
Susan gives him a sarcastic smile: “Thanks…”
Eric gets up and moves behind Susan: “Ready?”
Susan takes a few deep breaths. She can feel her pussy starts to tickle, whether it is from excitement or fear, Susan does not know: “Yeah… I am ready…”
Michael: “Time starts when your feet have left the ground.”
Susan starts to get nervous: “Sure…”
Eric puts his hands to the side of Susan’s white panties. He lets his fingers touch her skin, it feels so nice and smooth. Eric’s fingers moves up under the panties, and he gets a good grip of them. He counts: “1…2…3”
He lifts her up into the air. The panties immediately crawl into Susan’s ass and slit.
Susan: “Aaauuuccchhhh…” she bite her teeth tight together and closes her eyes.
Eric wants to get the most out of this, so he shakes her a bit. This causes the panties to slip completely up into Susan’s pussy slit.
Susan: “ARrrrrhhh!!!!”
The panties leave little of Susan’s hairless pussy lips to the imagination. Last time only Michael noticed – this time everyone sees it. With the exception of Susan, who is more than focused on the pain, and Eric that stands behind her.
Eric gets bolder and moves his hands a little from the side of Susan’s panties to the front. This has the unpleasant effect for Susan that more weight is pushing against her pussy. Especially Susan’s clit takes a lot of it.
Susan: “AAARRRRHHH!!!!”
Tina is feeling a little sorry for Susan as she thinks: “It was meant to hurt a little. Not to hurt a lot and show most of her pussy. It must be so embarrassing for Susan when she finds out.”
Joe and Davis both stares at the smooth pussy lips, both hoping to see much more later on.
Ruth, Linda and Kelly all cross their legs. All trying to imagine how much pain Susan is enduring.
Michael looks at the stop watch. Time is almost up, but he gets one more look at Susan’s pussy lips, before he ends the dare: “Stop!”
Eric puts Susan down on the ground again, and removes his hands from her panties. First now he realizes that Susan’s pussy lips are in display. He glances a bit on it, before Susan realizes her nightmare.
Susan bends over and holds her hands on her sore pussy: “Oohhhh… AArrrhhh… OOoohhhh…”
Eric goes back to his seat. He has a big smile on his face, knowing he has done a good job with his wedgie.
First now Susan realizes what the others have known for a while: “NNOOOO!!! You have seen my… NOooo!!!” She quickly pulls the panties out of her slit and covers with her hands.
The boys start to laugh from Susan’s scene, all very happy to have seen part of her pussy.

Susan is getting her clothes back on, before she continues the game: “David – Dare time!”
David thinks: “Ohhh… please be nice to me…”
Susan: “It is time for you to do something embarrassing!”
David: “No… No… No…”
Susan: “Yes… Yes… Yes… I dare you to - Suck on Joe's cock for one minute!”
Joe and David in union: “NO WAY!!!”
Susan: “Why not?”
Neither Joe nor David have any good arguments, and everyone else is just looking between the two boys and Susan.
So far Joe has been able to keep his dick in control. But the latest dare and the coming dare, has given him a slightly hard-on.
David is not ready to suck on another boys cock. However he does not have any other options, so David goes to Joe, who has already risen himself.
Michael almost permanently sits with the stopwatch, and he is ready once more to start it.
David kneels in front of Joe, and Joe’s dick is inches from David’s face. This is so humiliating for David. He is going to suck on a dick in just a moment.
Joe is not comfortable either. His cock has grown a little more from the attention, and is now half erect.
David moves his mouth to the cock and opens up a little, just enough for the dick to enter his mouth.
Both Eric and Michael are having a hard time looking. They are so relieved that they are not sucking cock right now.
David now has the entire length of Joe’s dick in his mouth, and Michael has started the time.
All five girls are watching intense. They have never seen anything like this before.
David feels Joe’s cock grow further, and within seconds it has grown to it full 3 inch size.
Joe is equally embarrassed by this. At the moment most of his erect cock is hidden inside David’s mouth. But after the dare, everyone will see his hard-on.
David feels that the cock is too big to have in his mouth, so he tries to move it a little around with this tongue. The effect is of cause that Joe is getting even more turned on.
Joe soon feels an extremely good sensation from his dick, as David’s tongue stimulates his glans: “MMmmm…”
Luckily for both David and Joe, the dare ends seconds later.
Michael: “Stop!”
David hurries to get the dick out of his mouth, and he goes to the side and spits a couple of times: “Ewww… That was disgusting.”
Everyone is following David with their eyes, until Joe gets the attention again.
Tina points at Joe’s cock: “What happen to your…??”
Linda: “Wow – It has grown!!”
Susan has not expected that to happen: “Holly shit…”
Joe gets bright red in his face. He has a huge urge to cover up, however he knows he is not allowed. So here he stands in the middle of a group of boys and girls, completely nude and with a huge hard-on.
The girls enjoy the show for a little while, until Joe finally has the courage to get back to his seat.

David does not wait anymore: “Ruth - Truth.”
Ruth is brought back to reality. She has been so focused about the dick that she has forgotten about the game: “Uhh…”
David: “What would you prefer? To suck a dick or a pussy?”
Ruth: “Please I do not want to suck either of them…”
David: “You have to choose one.”
Ruth is thinking about her answer: “There is no way I am going to suck on a cock. But why suck on a Pussy???”
David: “Only two options – you have to answer, or face the consequences…”
Ruth: “Pussy…”
David is surprised, as are many others.

Ruth does not want to give the others time to think about her answer: “Linda - Truth.”
Linda: “Yes.”
Ruth: “Which cock do you like best and why? Joe's or Michael's”
Linda: “I guess Michael's… Sorry Joe… But Michael’s is biggest and more developed…”
Michael is happy to get praise again, this time for his dick.
However Joe does not like to have anyone talking about his – and it certainly does not help on his hard-on.

Linda has to choose Eric, and she is very tired of him focusing on her tits, so she has a plan: “Eric - Dare.”
Eric is trying to hide his face behind his hands.
Linda: “I dare you to - Not say Linda and tits in the same sentence for the rest of the day.”
Eric sees her plan, but is also pretty convinced that this dare does not limit him further. He just has to be more creative: “Okay.”
Linda does not like the smile on Eric’s face. He is up to something.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote