Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 08:04 AM   #76
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Just before entering through the pool doors. I realized my swimming shorts were still up in the room plus I wanted to bring a few other things.

Girls why don’t you go ahead and cool off in the pool I need to get a few things? I opened the door for them and said I will be down in a few minutes.

Sounds good. Kate said.

Yes Sir. Caroline said.

I got in the room to find it spotless. Sort of in awe actually didn't think it would be done at this point. I took my clothes off as I was running around finding my shorts and some other things.

I glanced at the bed to find a hand written note. When I picked it up I found a pair of small white cotton panties. Nothing fancy just plain classic briefs.

The note said:
------
To the guest at room 2010,

I hope you find everything up to par in your room and thank you for the tip. Please don’t take this the wrong way, I don’t want to loose my job. I am very curious of what was going on last night after the room looked like this. I couldn’t help but see some of your toys and sex stuff all over. I did my best to put them away.
You see I am a 20 year old female and I have been trying to find myself sexual. Not only that I am a virgin and a few months ago I started doing some online stuff with a guy I chatted with. I have seen photos of him and hope to one day meet him. He is now my online master and has me exploring my likes and limits. He left me instructions this week to find someone else to open up to and be over the top sexually, someone I don’t know and see where it goes, as long as it wasn’t sex but to not live such a vanilla life. When I saw the three of you and the one girl naked in the hallway, she took my breath away. The thought of straight out saying anything sexual to anyone or doing much of anything other that my apartment excites me but I want it to be a good experience, and that is why I gave you my panties to start out slow for me. If you guys are interested in doing something to help me out please call me at....

Thanks

Nicole
------

I didn’t even notice my hand was holding on to her panties and cock at the same time just reading the short note. I grabbed the panties and the note and but my shorts and t-shirt on and headed down to the pool.

Last edited by ShawnC; 07-08-2013 at 08:26 AM. Reason: typo
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote