Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 02:49 PM   #71
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Well Master..what do you plan on doing with her? Caroline asked.

I will see what happens later today, I said. But for now we need to get you sex girls in to some bikini wear for our day at the pool. Honestly we will be in the pool most of the day. I reserved a deluxe cabana for the day with a pool hostess and she will be waiting on us all day. Actually she will be waiting for us if we don't get you guys those swim wear.

With that we walked into The Miacle Mile Shop next to the Planet Hollywood.

The stores were just opening up as I walked between the girls. Very quickly we found Bikini Bay. The girl just open the doors as we walked in.

A girl maybe a little over 5 ft 5 or so in a jean shorts and a blue v-neck shirt with black bra. She had a little name tag that hung around her neck. It said Samantha and had the title Manager.

Hey guys welcome to Bikini Bay! Are looking for some specific that I can help you with? she said.

Why yes! actually I am looking for something for the two hotties. I said.

Okay-?
Catching her off guard a little I walked right up to her and said
You see Samantha I want the two hotties in the skimpiest bikinis you have. So can you show us our options?

Well than we do have some skimpy ones but if you want the revealing one you might need to go to the Sex shop a few block away. Thats the one I go for the naughty stuff....Samantha became bright red and all of us stopped to make sure what she said.

Oh I am so sorry .... I should not have said that. she was still blushing as she said it.

I stepped in closer towards her and said...Oh trust me you don’t have to apologize to us. That’s why we are in Vegas.

I was feeling pretty bold and said oh what the fuck let’s just say it like it is.

We are in Vegas for one reason and that’s sex. The girls need to a bikini for today because I want as many people to notice them as possible.

Her jaw sorta dropped open and it was a awkward 20 seconds of silence as the both of us starred into each others eyes.

Wow that got me all hot an bothered but I guess what happens in vegas stays in vegas!

She exclaimed and all of us relaxed as Kate and Caroline let out short giggle.

Samantha walked toward the back near the dressing rooms.

This is what I call our sexiest and skimpiest styles. she said as she pointed to the two styles.

The design was the tie style bikini and had two options for colors. One was dark blue with white trim and the other white with blue trim.

Um I pondered a moment and said. I guess this will do with some small adjustments. Why don’t you size them up one color for each girl?

Well I am 34 B and she pointing to Kate must be close to that. As far as her she much bigger, girl you have some amazing breast girl.

Caroline blushes and said thank you. They grabbed a few sizes and we headed to the first changing room. It was the biggest one of the three. Samantha opened the door as I waited just out side.

Kate and Caroline immediately through of the shirts and shorts and both Sam and I just stood by the door watching..

Well I don’t see girls get naked that fast around here before. Sam said as she smirked at me.

What you wanted us to try them on? Kate asked.

Both the first choices fit perfect. In fact Sam helped Caroline tie the last part up.

Samantha do you have a scissors?

She walked over to her counter and handed it to me.

Caroline come here please.

She walked out of the dressing room and I pulled down the bottom part off. I grabbed the crotch part and noticed it had the liner in it on that spot for some type of protection.
I cut it out and handed the scissors back with the fabric to Samantha.

All the girls were shocked at what was going on, and no one said anything.

Samantha will you ring us up along with some sunglass. Girls go and pick one out.
They started walking over to the shelve closer to the front entrance when Caroline looked at my hands.

Oh you want them back on? I asked..

I...I’ll do what you want. Caroline said.

No come here and I will tie them back on, but lets get going quick.

Yes Master thank you for letting me wear something at least. Caroline said.

READERS NOTE: I hope you are enjoying this story, but I wonder if anyone actually wants me to continue besides dareholic?
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ShawnC for this post: