View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 04:49 AM   #194
kirsty03

Who is your current favourite character(s)? (and why) I like Lisa the best. She reminds me a little bit of me.

Which character(s) would you like to see developed further and know more of? Rachel she seems like such a strong personality

Which story section is your current favourite (e.g strapon contest, initiation)? (and why) does the whole story count? I love the WHOLE story.

Would you prefer more chapters but shorter installments or fewer chapters but longer installments? I'd prefer fewer chapter but longer installments, but I'd like at least one chapter a week.

What part of the story are you currently looking most forward to - The ISDGs, the rest of the slave week with Rachel, or the continuation of the 5 day slavery? I'm interested in the entire story.

Any additional constructive advice to help improve this story? Just keep going. Please don't stop. So many great stories end up dead. Please don't leave us hanging.

Anything not mentioned feel free to PM me and ask. If I've never tried it, more than likely I will.
kirsty03 is offline   Reply With Quote